No announcement yet.

Peyton may never win a Super Bowl in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but he could! If he is at least at 90% I like our chances. Plus, I think he will win his 5th NFL MVP this year or next!

Comment

There's a lot of things that MAY or MAY NOT ever happen.

Comment

We may or may not win the SB with Manning.

However.. it's gonna be a lot of fun watching him and the Broncos try! :thumb:
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          We may or may not win the SB with Manning.

However.. it's gonna be a lot of fun watching him and the Broncos try! :thumb:
          you got that right can not wait for the new season to start it its going to be fun to watch

Comment

Think our chances are a lot better than they were.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
              And under Tebow, we ended up 1-4 in our last 5 games including the playoffs.

We lost quite a few regular season games that could have locked up the AFC West for us, but instead had to back into the playoffs.

If we don't win a Superbowl in the next 3 years, it won't be because our QB isn't good enough...I'd look at other positions before blaming the QB.
              Don't parse stats man

Team was 8-5 under Tebow, end of story (for me anyway, I wont answer if you mention tebow again) and we should not debate tebow here anyway.

and to the OP, Manning was brought to Denver to win Superbowls, not make the city a better place to live in.

Comment

If we knew whether he will or won't, they wouldn't play the game.

Comment

Peyton may never win the lottery in Denver.

Comment

will never not may never

Comment

Originally posted by Fan of the MAN View Post
                      No way can this situation be compaired to Favre. Two totally different types of guys in different situations. If you remeber Favre had a great year in Minn. The situation in NY was hampered by the 'ick pics. I dont recall Manning being that kind of a guy.
                      Docs cleared him to resume his career. Manning is obessive compulsive when it comes to playing qb. Favre, not.
                      As quickly as the TT bandwagon left Fans of the Manning arrived in droves. The doctors clear players to go get themselves reinjured all the time.

Favre is not compulsive obsessive about playing QB WOW, That Manning Kool aid must be some really good stuff.
                      [sigpic

Comment

Every year there is something that causes desperate hope, crossed fingers, and fervent prayers.

Near the top of this year's prayer list:
                        Peyton's arm
                        Peyton's neck
                        Peyton's back
                        Peyton's age
                        Peyton's long time away

Any one of those turn bad on us and we have a big problem making it far into playoffs. You'll have to decide what you think the odds are yourself.

Comment

I can't believe some make excuses or reasons why it's ok we don't win a Super Bowl. Every year a ton of people on here say Super Bowl or bust (I've been looking as a guest for two years)and now because of Peyton it's somehow understandable we don't. If anything it should even be more spoken that if we don't win one, we should be anything but happy. What gives folks?

Comment

Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
                            I can't believe some make excuses or reasons why it's ok we don't win a Super Bowl. Every year a ton of people on here say Super Bowl or bust (I've been looking as a guest for two years)and now because of Peyton it's somehow understandable we don't. If anything it should even be more spoken that if we don't win one, we should be anything but happy. What gives folks?
                            So we are just supposed to add one player and win a SB?

We don't get a year for the team to gel, and learn Mannings type of offense?

I've read your posts Hutch, and frankly, I think you'd be better suited on the Jets board.
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                              So we are just supposed to add one player and win a SB?

We don't get a year for the team to gel, and learn Mannings type of offense?

I've read your posts Hutch, and frankly, I think you'd be better suited on the Jets board.
                              Apparently you havent because I've stated time and again little fellow that I do not and will never support Tebow. Nice try though. It was the same last year and the year before and I'm sure long before that. Don't make accusations that don't hold up in the real world guy.
                              Last edited by hutch2426; 03-27-2012, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
                                Apparently you havent because I've stated time and again little fellow that I do not and will never support Tebow. Nice try though. It was the same last year and the year before and I'm sure long before that. Don't make accusations that don't hold up in the real world guy.
                                Little fellow? That's cute. Attempting to belittle people is fun, huh?

Way to answer the questions.
                                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X