Peyton may never win a Super Bowl in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    Just so we're clear here.. A raider fan, a team with Carson Palmer as QB is trying to troll A bronco forum about having Peyton Manning as QB.

Am I understanding that correctly?
    Hey at least we know one of them is healthy!

I remember back when the Chiefs traded for Joe Montana after his injury, and he was "100% healthy" according to doctors and what not. Here's a guy with (4) Super Bowl rings, (5) MVPs, and a slew of other achievements.

He only gave the Chiefs two years, which is ironic because I think the Broncos get two years (maybe three) out of Manning.

They also acquired former Raider Marcus Allen (2 MVPs), and had a defense lead by Hall of Famer Derrick Thomas (RIP).

They did really well too, but how many Super Bowls did they win?

Yeah I'm sure you guys are automatically winning the Super Bowl in 2012 because of a QB. :thumb:
    SEMPER FI

Comment

• Jerry Rice on NFL32 just now said "there is nothing you can do" , when he was asked if the AFCW teams should lean more heavily towards the defense in the coming draft.

I think he has some confidence in PM.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
        Hey at least we know one of them is healthy!

I remember back when the Chiefs traded for Joe Montana after his injury, and he was "100% healthy" according to doctors and what not. Here's a guy with (4) Super Bowl rings, (5) MVPs, and a slew of other achievements.

He only gave the Chiefs two years, which is ironic because I think the Broncos get two years (maybe three) out of Manning.

They also acquired former Raider Marcus Allen (2 MVPs), and had a defense lead by Hall of Famer Derrick Thomas (RIP).

They did really well too, but how many Super Bowls did they win?

Yeah I'm sure you guys are automatically winning the Super Bowl in 2012 because of a QB. :thumb:

Right, so because of that situation with the Chiefs that means there is no way in hell the Broncos could win the Super Bowl with Manning.

Glad we got another fortune teller on the board.
        sigpic
        DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenightmare View Post
          LOL,you missed the point by a long shot. Im just saying there is some very hypocritcal ways of thinking around here. IE: Tebow is garbage, Manning is the super awesome but we have to surround him with weapons to succeed. Everyone could use weapons, Im just saying Timmy has a 50% playoff win percentage with the same weapons that people think we have to upgrade for Manning.

There's a difference between one poster saying something hypocritical and two different posters saying two different opinions. How about you single out users for their hypocrisy instead of generalizing? This message board doesn't have one single opinion that changes post by post.
          sigpic
          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

• Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
            Right, so because of that situation with the Chiefs that means there is no way in hell the Broncos could win the Super Bowl with Manning.

Glad we got another fortune teller on the board.
            It's a Raider fan! man...

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Comment

• Originally posted by jarbronco View Post
              It's a Raider fan! man...

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
              hahaha... this so far is my favourite post of the day sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
                Here's some good game tape I dug up for you guys to check out;

Manning 5 TD Passes on Sunday
                Umm, you do realize there is a "talking Smack" section right? Maybe the mods can move it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by orangenightmare View Post
                  I reallly hope we win a sb with manning. I hope we win mutltiple superbowls. Anything less is a total failure by our organization. A healthy manning is an upgrade to Tim Tebow of last year. But Tim has time on his side and I personally believe he can develop into a QB that can help a team win multiple SBs. Don't believe me?Fine. People around here think Tebow sucks, I get that. But considering what Tebow did with the team last year, Shouldn't super awesome spiral throwing 4 time mvp manning be able to win a superbowl with ease? Now the haters are saying Supermanning needs time to gel, needs more weapons, etc. Whats that old saying about having your cake and eating it too? Either Manning takes our improved team( improved secondary, better TEs imo and undoubtly getting pieces in the draft) to the SB and wins it at least once, or this was a mistake. I mean, we could have let Tebow have one more year than drafted a young stud next year if he failed to show signs of improvement. But its a win now mentality, and I, among many other fans aren't going to be satisfied with helping manning stretch a few of his records. There is only one stat that truly matters.
                  That was well said and well written :clap:

Comment

• Peyton may never win a Super Bowl in Denver

How about Peyton winning a Super Bowl in New Orleans.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                      If Peyton Manning doesn't win a Super Bowl in Denver, it won't be for a lack of trying.
                      I beg to differ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                        That was well said and well written :clap:
                        Thank you sir; you're too kind.
                        /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
                          There's a difference between one poster saying something hypocritical and two different posters saying two different opinions. How about you single out users for their hypocrisy instead of generalizing? This message board doesn't have one single opinion that changes post by post.
                          That would take way too long. What are your thoughts on PM? We going to the SB, or do we need time to gel and add more pieces? What do you think of Tim Tebow? What do you think of Tebow supporters? I personally think we could have won a sb with Tebow at the helm- so im a tebowite, homer,jilted lover, etc. etc. The fact is there are generalizations here,there,everywhere; the trick is to not get too butt hurt over it(particularly if the shoe doesn't fit)
                          /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            Just so we're clear here.. A raider fan, a team with Carson Palmer as QB is trying to troll A bronco forum about having Peyton Manning as QB.

Am I understanding that correctly?
                            I hear there trying to find JaMarcus............

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              I hear there trying to find JaMarcus............
                              my English teacher (from the 50s) would have been very annoyed with the typo......it was "they're" not "there".......no edit feature in probation

Comment

• Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
                                I beg to differ.
                                So you're saying the Broncos won't be trying to win a Super Bowl?
                                Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
                                No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
                                Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X