Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos vs. Jets opening day?

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say I'm new here and it is nice to be here. I've been an on-and-off Jets fan, but this time I'm permanently done with the Jets. They gave up an opportunity to get Manning, and got Tebow instead for publicity reasons, to fill seats instead of win games. Now I see that the Broncos are a team that wants to win games. John Elway was a childhood hero of mine for a while, and I've always loved Colorado, I've been skiing in Vail and other parts of the Rockies, South Park is my favorite show, Manning is another hero of mine, Colorado is my #1 destination in case of a zombie invasion; I'd say being a Denver Broncos fan is the right choice for someone like me.

Anyway, do you think Broncos vs. Jets would be a good opening day game? What do you think would happen differently if the game was in either Denver or NY (NJ)?

I personally would like to see the Broncos destroy Mark Sanchez (but I have not beef with Tebow).

Comment

I think Manning told them he wasn't interested, but idk. It would be a good opening game, but we don't play the Jets again this year, unless it's in the preseason or playoffs.

It would be awesome if Tebow started for the Jets in a game against us, but it looks unlikely.

Oh and also, we got to Sanchez a lot in last year's game.
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

We don't play the jets this year...

But if we did Id expect us to win. I honestly feel like the Jets and Fins from the AFC East are going downhill this year.
        sigpic
        Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Well that would be a cool opening game, but its impossible since we don't play the Jets. Personally, I'm kind of hoping for a home game to start off with. Against Pitt would be nice. I hope we don't play at New England in week 1. I'd rather face them later in the season like the Colts always did. Although either way, I just know that I'm excited for the season to start and for the schedule to be released
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by silversurfer111 View Post
            Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say I'm new here and it is nice to be here. I've been an on-and-off Jets fan, but this time I'm permanently done with the Jets. They gave up an opportunity to get Manning, and got Tebow instead for publicity reasons, to fill seats instead of win games. Now I see that the Broncos are a team that wants to win games. John Elway was a childhood hero of mine for a while, and I've always loved Colorado, I've been skiing in Vail and other parts of the Rockies, South Park is my favorite show, Manning is another hero of mine, Colorado is my #1 destination in case of a zombie invasion; I'd say being a Denver Broncos fan is the right choice for someone like me.

Anyway, do you think Broncos vs. Jets would be a good opening day game? What do you think would happen differently if the game was in either Denver or NY (NJ)?

I personally would like to see the Broncos destroy Mark Sanchez (but I have not beef with Tebow).
            Better get ready for the Tebow zombie invasion.

Comment

First off, the Jets didn't give up on Manning. Manning let them know he wasn't interested in the team.

Second I believe we don't even play the Jets this season, but when we do. It will only be a headline if Tebow is the starter off the team.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

We play the Pats this year not the Jets. Since we won the west we play the first place East team. We also play 1st place team in AFC South, AFC North and NFC South.

HOME:
                Oakland
                Kansas City
                San Diego
                Pittsburgh
                Cleveland
                Tampa Bay
                New Orleans
                Houston

AWAY:
                Oakland
                Kansas City
                San Diego
                Baltimore
                Cincinnati
                Atlanta
                Carolina
                New England

Kind of feel for the Pitt Safety Clark. IIRC that is three games in a row for Pitt in Denver.

Rumor has it NFL is considering 1st week vs Pitt or Pats but can not find a reliable source for the rumor. Allot of networks will be going for the Pats game imo
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I really do beleive Broncos over Jets, either place.

Comment

pretty sure we open against the Raiders in Oakland this season, if im wrong i'm sure at least 30 people will correct me.
                    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                      pretty sure we open against the Raiders in Oakland this season, if im wrong i'm sure at least 30 people will correct me.
                      At least your used to it
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

That would be some prime pre-season television.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                          That would be some prime pre-season television.
                          Like the Bears preseason game a couple years ago.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                          X