X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow posts a thank you to Bronco fans

Tim Tebow
    18 hours ago
    Well, that was an interesting couple of weeks! Now that things have finally settled down a bit, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you great Denver fans for all of your support. The ride that we were able to enjoy together this past season is something that I will always cherish. I'd also like to thank all of my former coaches and teammates as it was an honor to play for and alongside each of you. I will always be grateful to the Broncos organization for giving me the initial opportunity to fulfill my dream of being an NFL quarterback. GB²

http://www.facebook.com/TimTebow?__adt=3

One thing about Tim is that he always keeps it classy!

He was getting ripped by people on espn for the tweet. Nothing wrong with it. GL Tim.

Comment

You're Welcome Timbo!
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Good post. A huge to Tebow for everything he did for us.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
          He was getting ripped by people on espn for the tweet. Nothing wrong with it. GL Tim.
          I think Mcnabbs point was that tebow already gets enough love from his fans . So much that it obviously makes some of tebows team mates jealous because in tebows fans eyes he can do no wrong. So donovan is saying that tebow shouldnt add to that by sending the fans a message.
          Its almost like encouragement for the crazy tebow fanatics .

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
            I just saw that too. I use to like McNabb as a player but he looks like an awful analyst. Saying things like, "get off of twitter and focus on football." Tweeting takes 5 seconds. I appreciate that Tim thanked us. Hope he beats out Sanchez.
            sigpic

Comment

It was hilarious to see Donovan McNabb's hypocrisy on ESPN. He said Tebow should worry about playing football instead of using Twitter to communicate with his fans. Hmmm... What was McNabb doing in a TV studio, appearing on ESPN First Take instead of working on his accuracy and watching film? Is a publicity stunt more important to him than football? It's no wonder why McNabb does not have a team. Two troubled periods with the Redskins and Vikings. He currently spends his time speaking to the media, attacking Mike Shanahan and saying Robert Griffin will not be a good fit in Washington. And his veteran advice to Tebow is: focus on football, go read your playbook. Unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Tebow left on good terms. I bet he gets a standing ovation whenever he plays his first game in mile high or his first snap depending on what he is doing. Tebowmania on the other hand.... Yeah. But your welcome tebow.

Comment

He was thanking the Denver Broncos' coaches, players and fans for his opportunity and support. I see nothing wrong with that what so ever.

People need to quit scrutinizing his every move and hopefully I won't have to defend the kid as much now that he's a Jet. I will always wonder in the back of mind what might have been with Tebow in the next couple of years but it's time to move onward and upward with Manning.

sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

You seriously have to rearrange the letters in that tweet to find something wrong with it.

Thanks for the kind words Tebow. Right back atcha'. It was one of the most exiting season i've ever watched as a Bronco fan.

Shut the fly trap McNabb
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jgod654 View Post
                      Shut the fly trap McNabb
                      If there's one thing you can't accuse Tebow of, it's spending a lot of time on Twitter. It's been a month.

But I'm sure McNabb will be just as vocal about other NFL players being "on Twitter" instead of working on football.

Comment

McNabb seemed to be just straining to find something to argue about with Skip. It was a very forced argument.

Comment

Thanks Tim, best of luck in NY, GL with the rest of your career except when you play the Broncos.

Comment

The kid is nothing but class.

There will always be a part of me that will wonder what if.....
                            but we will NEVER know... one way or the other.

Best Wishes to a Great Guy. :thumb:
                            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

<sobs> I am really going to miss him.

Can't believe he has gone. Manning? Yeah, I am behind you 100%, but the Tebow void in my life will NEVER be filled.
                              Denver Broncos Fan from UK

Comment

Working...
                              X