No announcement yet.

Tebow posts a thank you to Bronco fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow is very classy... Best of luck.

Comment

• Bye Bye Timmy, I know I won't miss you. Glad your circus went to another town, what a joker.

Comment

• For the sheer amount of excitement, energy, and passion Tim brought to this organization he was worth the 25th pick
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

• Originally posted by Key West Bronc View Post
          Whoa.....

Unbelievable.....
          Not so much. With Peyton in Denver, it's literally "Super Bowl or bust."

Comment

• Originally posted by catsigater View Post
            Agreed. But if Manning doesn't bring home an SB to Denver, Tebow's brief career here will outshine Petyon's in Denver.
            Tewho's time in Denver will be nothing more than a whistle stop among several whistle stops on a very short train ride of an NFL career.
            Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
            Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
            "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
            Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brutledge79 View Post
              Bye Bye Timmy, I know I won't miss you. Glad your circus went to another town, what a joker.
              Wow. And this is why people defend him like they do. Ive never seen more negative people on a forum before...........

Comment

• Originally posted by LABroncosFan18 View Post
                As I said on another thread...

"I am so sick of hearing about Tebow. I would rather play my guitar with my E-Bow!"

Seriously. The Broncos will win three Super Bowls with Peyton Manning before Tebow wins one with the Jets. Unless, of course, Mark Sanchez has a banner year.

Ya know, for someone who is "so sick of hearing about Tebow", it's kind of funny that you scanned through the thread listings, saw one with the subject of "Tebow posts a thank you to Bronco fans " and then for some strange reason, decided to click on it and subject yourself to hearing more about Tebow.

To make matters worse, you then took the time to actually comment on the subject.

ProTip for you. If the subject line has TEBOW in it, chances are more than good that the discussion will have to do with TEBOW .

Perhaps you should save yourself the misery and just skip right on by those threads instead of subjecting yourself to more TEBOW discussion ??

Comment

• Originally posted by soloking View Post
                  Tim Tebow
                  18 hours ago
                  Well, that was an interesting couple of weeks! Now that things have finally settled down a bit, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you great Denver fans for all of your support. The ride that we were able to enjoy together this past season is something that I will always cherish. I'd also like to thank all of my former coaches and teammates as it was an honor to play for and alongside each of you. I will always be grateful to the Broncos organization for giving me the initial opportunity to fulfill my dream of being an NFL quarterback. GB²

http://www.facebook.com/TimTebow?__adt=3

One thing about Tim is that he always keeps it classy!
                  Tim is a great guy, I wish there were more guys like him in the league. He is the ultimate class act and role modal

Comment

• Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post
                    Ya know, for someone who is "so sick of hearing about Tebow", it's kind of funny that you scanned through the thread listings, saw one with the subject of "Tebow posts a thank you to Bronco fans " and then for some strange reason, decided to click on it and subject yourself to hearing more about Tebow.

To make matters worse, you then took the time to actually comment on the subject.

ProTip for you. If the subject line has TEBOW in it, chances are more than good that the discussion will have to do with TEBOW .

Perhaps you should save yourself the misery and just skip right on by those threads instead of subjecting yourself to more TEBOW discussion ??
                    Hey man! Thanks so much for the response!

Comment

• Originally posted by demosthenes9 View Post

Actually, I'm wondering when everything that has TEBOW in the title or main threads will start being moved to the other teams forums.

Mods?
                      You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

• Please mods, let it die, and bury it where it belongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LABroncosFan18 View Post
                          Hey man! Thanks so much for the response!

You're quite welcome, happy to help out

Comment

Working...
                          X