No announcement yet.

Rate JD Walton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I think the kid deserves another shot before this conversation should even be held. I'm sorry but not everyone can be a first shot wonder like Von..

Let the kid develop

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Those who rely on PFF need to learn how to watch OL play and analyze what they think they see. The whole OL will be fine, including JD Walton and Zane Beadles.
      Beadles has shown glimpses, and I would not give up on him. Walton is a mess, though. I don't think he's a starting center in this league, physically or mentally. He was the worst-rated C in the league last year, and the fact that our offense audibled least of all teams doesn't bode well for any improvement this season for Walton, as he will have to make a lot of checks at the line, something that caused him major problems in his first season. In his first year, I've never seen a center miss assignments so consistently, even for a rookie. He is the starter that most needs to be replaced on either side of the ball.
      Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

PFF is not a good source for OL evaluations/grades. Those interested in OL play should study and observe it for themselves and draw their own conclusions. I have done exactly that. Time will tell how much John Fox, Mike McCoy and Dave Magazu concur.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
          I think the same thing could be said for Beadles.
          Yeah I agree.
          sigpic

Comment

where is the walton is terrible option

Comment

Originally posted by AirMax View Post
              where is the walton is terrible option
              It wasn't there, so I didn't vote.
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Lol @ last two comments

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                  Lol @ last two comments
                  LOL. I'd cp you but I've been naughty.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL. I'd cp you but I've been naughty.
                    Man don't say that ..that's like telling someone I'd give you some money but I can't lol

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      Man don't say that ..that's like telling someone I'd give you some money but I can't lol
                      I'll make sure I hit you up when I'm done with my penance.
                      sigpic

Comment

This guy sucks, that guy sucks, you guys need to find some patience. Nobody can accurately determine whether JD is going to be good or bad because he has never played with this caliber of QB before. You can't compare his time spent with Orton or Tebow because Peyton is on a completely different planet than those two.

Peyton gets rid of the ball in 2.3 seconds, any O-lineman can be good if they only have to hold thier blocks for that short of time. JD will be fine, Beadles will be fine and the tackles are probably going to make the pro bowl because Peyton doesn't get sacked. Every single offensive player needs to thank Manning right now because he just got them a few extra million in thier next contracts.

Comment

Walton was ranked 30th at the center position this year. He is bad.

Comment

I'll make sure I hit you up when I'm done with my penance.
                            No worries man, if anything I should CP you lol

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
                              Walton was ranked 30th at the center position this year. He is bad.
                              By whom?

10 char
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

One of the worst starting C in the league......Now this season with Peyton making all his calls we will see if he can handle the position....But I seriously have my doubts
                                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X