X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    I usually dont rely on the rating services. However, since so many people pointed to them here in defense of themselves, I thought I would point to them.

Yes. I do watch football. Yes I do know what I am seeing. Yes I can figure things out for myself.

Unlike a great many around here I can post my own thoughts and opinions without following the masses.

Go back and check my history! I was telling people at 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 that McDaniels and the team weren't what people thought. I was posting just how bad Moreno is.

I have posted time and again just how bad Beadles AND WALTON are. There is a reason this team can't run to the left. There is a reason this team in GL doesn't try to run to the left.

SO instead of being an instigator when you post, why don't you post something relevant to the thread? If you are so damn brilliant, why don't you post your opinion of Walton. I would especially like to hear it if you think he is a decently rated C in your opinion!
    So you say all our players suck... and our team sucks.

So that makes you creditable? I'm not really sure that's how it works.

Leave a comment:

• PhoenixDread
    replied
    Settling for Walton would be settling for mediocrity. A running QB makes pass protection easier for o linemen since defenses have to play to contain the QB. he could barely do that.

Double team? Can't even do that properly.

He has trouble selling the snap. Been that way since he was drafted. In the playoffs the Pats took advantage.

You guys who are defending him only give him credit for his run blocking. How many teams have had running QBs and NOT been able to run the ball?

With Orton under center, run blocking was non-existent.

He gives up pressure up the middle consistently. How many times has Tebow been flushed out of the pocket? A lot.

Same for Orton. Only he's too slow so he makes our tackles look bad once the DE chases him down.

Our QBs have not been able to step up in the pocket much with Walton under center. Manning will chew him out if this continues.

Leave a comment:

• jhildebrand
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Did someone say something?
    And you called BroncoDave the troll

Don't reply to my posts if you can't handle the replies and keep up. The fact is, as of now, WALTON SUCKS! Ratings services aren't needed to determine that.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Did someone say something?

Leave a comment:

• jhildebrand
    replied
    PFF? Who says they're credible? Them?

Don't you guys know how to watch a football game and figure things out on your own? Why do you let someone else tell you what you're seeing? Can't you do that yourself?
    I usually dont rely on the rating services. However, since so many people pointed to them here in defense of themselves, I thought I would point to them.

Yes. I do watch football. Yes I do know what I am seeing. Yes I can figure things out for myself.

Unlike a great many around here I can post my own thoughts and opinions without following the masses.

Go back and check my history! I was telling people at 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 that McDaniels and the team weren't what people thought. I was posting just how bad Moreno is.

I have posted time and again just how bad Beadles AND WALTON are. There is a reason this team can't run to the left. There is a reason this team in GL doesn't try to run to the left.

SO instead of being an instigator when you post, why don't you post something relevant to the thread? If you are so damn brilliant, why don't you post your opinion of Walton. I would especially like to hear it if you think he is a decently rated C in your opinion!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Who?

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
    He was rated the worst C in the league by a very credible rating group. I stand behind their evaluation.

Are we really that surprised?

Like anything McD did it was garbage! I said Moreno was garbage and an injury prone, fumble machine (attacked viciously for it because the team was 4-0 and on their way to 6-0). Orton, nuff said. Beadles sucks fierce. DT may turn into something if he can show he can stay healthy.
    PFF? Who says they're credible? Them?

Don't you guys know how to watch a football game and figure things out on your own? Why do you let someone else tell you what you're seeing? Can't you do that yourself?

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by soloking View Post
    Here are some tweets Cecil sent me about JD. Looks like the ratings came from Pro Football Focus.

@cecillammey: ITweeted this earlier,Pro Football Focus ranked JDW as 32nd in league, Saturday as 5th best LY

@cecillammey: @ ALSO, in film study Walton graded poorly out of college, scouts told me his ceiling was VERY low
    See post #18 in this thread.

Why not study for yourself instead of letting someone else make up your mind for you?

If a rating has John Fox's name, Mike McCoy's name or Dave Magazu's name on it, I'll take it seriously. PFF? Never.

Leave a comment:

• jhildebrand
    replied
    He was rated the worst C in the league by a very credible rating group. I stand behind their evaluation.

Are we really that surprised?

Like anything McD did it was garbage! I said Moreno was garbage and an injury prone, fumble machine (attacked viciously for it because the team was 4-0 and on their way to 6-0). Orton, nuff said. Beadles sucks fierce. DT may turn into something if he can show he can stay healthy.

Leave a comment:

• soloking
    replied
    By whom?

10 char
    Here are some tweets Cecil sent me about JD. Looks like the ratings came from Pro Football Focus.

@cecillammey: ITweeted this earlier,Pro Football Focus ranked JDW as 32nd in league, Saturday as 5th best LY

@cecillammey: @ ALSO, in film study Walton graded poorly out of college, scouts told me his ceiling was VERY low

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    One of the worst starting C in the league......Now this season with Peyton making all his calls we will see if he can handle the position....But I seriously have my doubts

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by soloking View Post
    Walton was ranked 30th at the center position this year. He is bad.
    By whom?

10 char

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by Canmore View Post
    I'll make sure I hit you up when I'm done with my penance.
    No worries man, if anything I should CP you lol

Leave a comment:

• soloking
    replied
    Walton was ranked 30th at the center position this year. He is bad.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    This guy sucks, that guy sucks, you guys need to find some patience. Nobody can accurately determine whether JD is going to be good or bad because he has never played with this caliber of QB before. You can't compare his time spent with Orton or Tebow because Peyton is on a completely different planet than those two.

Peyton gets rid of the ball in 2.3 seconds, any O-lineman can be good if they only have to hold thier blocks for that short of time. JD will be fine, Beadles will be fine and the tackles are probably going to make the pro bowl because Peyton doesn't get sacked. Every single offensive player needs to thank Manning right now because he just got them a few extra million in thier next contracts.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Man don't say that ..that's like telling someone I'd give you some money but I can't lol
    I'll make sure I hit you up when I'm done with my penance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X