Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHSalute
    replied
    You rate DL & OL after 3 years, particularly when strength is a key component of how well they play.

Leave a comment:

• JW7
    replied
    I love how people have an opinion on a player playing offensive line. People say Walton sucks because analyst claim he graded as an awful center. How many of you forming opinions actually broke down his performance in each game. He was apart of a young unit that paved the way for the leagues #1 rushing attack. Walton can't be that bad. I for one am glad we didn't sign Saturday. I think we have a young solid line that needs to grow together and get better.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    No offense but Walton sucks he needs to be replaced ASAP. He be good backup though just not starter material.
    I think the same thing could be said for Beadles.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    No offense but Walton sucks he needs to be replaced ASAP. He be good backup though just not starter material.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Walton sucks.. We at least need competition for him.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    we won't be able to accurately judge him until midway thru the season. 3rd year coming up and now we will have someone who can run an offense on time and won't put as much pressure on the Oline.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Needs to be at least pushed probably replaced
    Hopefully,he gets better this season.Do you have anyone in mind within our reach we could sign at center,just wondering.I keep hearing we need and upgrade,and that JD keeps getting pushed around.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Needs to be at least pushed probably replaced

Leave a comment:

• MarshallMoss
    started a poll Rate JD Walton

Rate JD Walton

JD the future is now...Saturday would have been signed it otherwise
    22.68%
    JD needs to step up...we should draft a C for competition
    45.36%
    JD needs more time...Saturday should have mentored him for a year or so
    20.62%
    Blame JD's poor season on not having a pure pocket passer
    11.34%
    After watching last season I had mixed opinions on JD Walton...the post season reviews also show mixed opinions on his performance from media and scouting.

I'm just wondering how much this had to do with conditioning and endurance...I mean when you have a QB who can make quick reads and throws it conserves tons of energy over the course of a game for an O-lineman...couple that with our very sophisticated blocking with our run game it had to take a toll on all our lineman.

What our your thoughts on our JD Walton?
Working...
X