No announcement yet.

Happy Nike & New Era Day!!!!!!!--New jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do teams have grey face masks when they don't have grey in their colors? Like the colts?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Jesus. Nike's photographers and editors need some serious work. Just like the dude that designed one of our hats. Reebok seems much better at the moment.
        RIP Darrent Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by soloking View Post
          why do teams have grey face masks when they don't have grey in their colors? Like the colts?
          Because grey used to be standard on most face masks back in the day. Some just haven't changed.
          sigpic

Comment

• I think they look pretty cool! I like them!
            All in for Siemian!

Comment

• I still like Reebok better...
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• I actually loathe what pictures I've seen of the uni's so far. Hate. I don't want no stinking Oregon Ducks style NFL uni's.
                Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #87

Comment

• Due to the way the collar cuts off and the height of the side panel going up to the shoulders, it looks like they're wearing suspenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForkInTheRoad View Post
                    I actually loathe what pictures I've seen of the uni's so far. Hate. I don't want no stinking Oregon Ducks style NFL uni's.

Pretty sure the only jerseys that represent anything close to the Ducks are the Seahawks jerseys.
                    sigpic
                    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

• Originally posted by Denverslim14 View Post
                      Because grey used to be standard on most face masks back in the day. Some just haven't changed.
                      look back at pics when Manning first started with the colts they had blue face masks and then changed to grey.

Comment

• what's with the white lines on the v neck collar?

Comment

what's with the white lines on the v neck collar?
                          That's the Nike 'flywire'

Comment

• Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
                            Pretty sure the only jerseys that represent anything close to the Ducks are the Seahawks jerseys.
                            The Seahawks ones are awful! I don't like how the blue swooshes up on the sides of Bronco's unis either...isn't that different or am I just imagining things again?
                            Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #87

Comment

look back at pics when Manning first started with the colts they had blue face masks and then changed to grey.
                              They were indeed. Interesting.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ForkInTheRoad View Post
                                I actually loathe what pictures I've seen of the uni's so far. Hate. I don't want no stinking Oregon Ducks style NFL uni's.
                                Oregon changes their uniforms up all the time with the help of Nike. Plus, NFL rules state that you can only wear your alternate jersey twice a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X