Happy Nike & New Era Day!!!!!!!--New jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike gear

Just got my 2 dri fit shirts, shorts and new era hat. The shirts and shorts are the most comfortable things I have ever put on! Plus it looks and feels better then the reebox crap I use to wear.

Thanks NFL and Nike!!!

Comment

• Where did you get them from?

Just trying to find the best place to buy this stuff. Not sure if it is up on NIKE.com. Looked at the pro-shop, and there is not too many things up...at least since last time I looked.
      sigpic

Comment

• I want it so bad, but it's expensive.
        sigpic
        DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

• It's worth it! I'd much rather pay a tad but more if the quality is 100x better.

Comment

• The shorts are my favorite

Comment

• Cool hat. :thumb:

Comment

• It definitely looks comfortable and it looks like it's made based on technology. I might just have to break down and buy some new nike nfl things. Seems like this new uniform is getting good feedback, which is a good thing!

Comment

• Actually the prices are pretty cheap. A regular dryfit w/out the Broncos on it goes for about that.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to getting atleast one Nike dri-fit Broncos shirt. And they are quite expensive on the bay. I guess i've got to check out Sports Authority.

I already have a couple Nike dri-fit (Pacquiao) shirts, and they are so darn comfortable that i sleep in them (If only they made bedsheets/underwear etc, i'd be a very happy camper :thumb.
                    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 04-11-2012, 05:42 PM.
                    HE>i

Comment

• So how do you like the hat over the reebok one? I have last years reebok hat, but was thinking bout getting the new one.

Good stuff man
                      PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

• Well it's a diff style hat then I'm use to wearing. It's very nice though. I liked it because it would go with either blue white or orange shirt.

Comment

• I got my New Era hat and it's terribly made.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Denverslim14 View Post
                            I got my New Era hat and it's terribly made.
                            I own probably 50 new era hats and Ive never had a poorly made one.... Maybe you got a defective one.

New Era makes the best hats and it isn't even close. Comparing Reebok hats to New Era is like comparing a Honda to a Ferrari.

Comment

• LOVE the hat. Gonna get me one and wear it the next time I drive to Oakland!

Comment

Working...
                              X