Happy Nike & New Era Day!!!!!!!--New jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    They will get better, just give them a few months. By openin day there will be tons of awesome hats.
    I hope so. I love me some Broncos headgear.
    sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Ordered this one

I liked the hat until I changed the view......the second horse head seems so outta place. No wonder the hats say New Error on them.
      Last edited by rst08tierney; 04-02-2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        For people worried about the hats, these are just the generic first wave of hats. They will get MUCH more creative, that is what New Era does. Just look at baseball hats, there are probably over 200 different Redsox hats. Yankees and Dodgers too.

They will get better, just give them a few months. By openin day there will be tons of awesome hats.

Right that's usually what I do...wait til the regualr season to see what they're officially wearing on the sidelines before I actually order!

Even though there are 3 that I like now.

Comment

The Nike t-shirts and New Era hats are dope.

I can't wait until they unveil the jerseys tomorrow.

Comment

And definitely:

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
              I hope so. I love me some Broncos headgear.

Ditto!

I'm not into jerseys and other stuff but I will rock a Broncos baseball cap and Broncos winter skull caps in a heartbeat!

Comment

Dope

Comment

Does anyone have a preview of the new Nike Orange jerseys? I see an orange Miller jersey in my future.

Comment

I love the new NFL Nike / New Era products. Can't wait to get some new bronco gear.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like em
                      sigpic
                      DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-for-31-teams/

Nike gear shows up at league’s online store, for 31 teams
                        Posted by Mike Florio on April 2, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
                        rams_seahawks_football__gerrysprattseattlepi-com_1 Getty Images

On Tuesday, Nike officially will unveil its new line of NFL jerseys and other merchandise at, according to OregonLive.com, a converted Brooklyn warehouse. For now, new Nike gear (not jerseys) can be ordered at the league’s online store, NFLShop.com.

T-shirts and shorts are available for 31 teams. The Seahawks are omitted, which tends to confirm that a significant change to the color scheme is coming.

The clothing line incorporates the long-standing Nike slogan “Just Do It,” along with a twist on the old “Bo Knows” campaign.

Tomorrow, Bo and everyone else will know what the new Nike jerseys will look like.

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
                          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-for-31-teams/

Nike gear shows up at league’s online store, for 31 teams
                          Posted by Mike Florio on April 2, 2012, 6:01 PM EDT
                          rams_seahawks_football__gerrysprattseattlepi-com_1 Getty Images

On Tuesday, Nike officially will unveil its new line of NFL jerseys and other merchandise at, according to OregonLive.com, a converted Brooklyn warehouse. For now, new Nike gear (not jerseys) can be ordered at the league’s online store, NFLShop.com.

T-shirts and shorts are available for 31 teams. The Seahawks are omitted, which tends to confirm that a significant change to the color scheme is coming.

The clothing line incorporates the long-standing Nike slogan “Just Do It,” along with a twist on the old “Bo Knows” campaign.

Tomorrow, Bo and everyone else will know what the new Nike jerseys will look like.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing if there are any changes to our jersey as well as seeing the Orange as our new full time home jersey!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am stupid excited for tomorrow. I'm talking Bart Scott ready. CAN'T WAIT! I'm eager to see the new jerseys.

Comment

We're probably going to be disappointed by the jerseys since they aren't expected to change very much.

We'll see though. It'll be nice to see a Manning jersey for sale on the team shop.
                              sigpic
                              DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
                                We're probably going to be disappointed by the jerseys since they aren't expected to change very much.

We'll see though. It'll be nice to see a Manning jersey for sale on the team shop.
                                Disappointed?

I have no complaints with the current jerseys...plus they are switching to Nike....so there is no way they can be worse....

Reebok is terrible.
                                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X