shananan is a moron!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shananan is a moron!!

i cant believe he's letting portis play until he got frigging hurt!! he just had 38 carries for god's sake!!

broncos cant win without portis against Indy

Comment

He wasn't that injured.... he'll be fine
      Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

I don't believe there are this many IDIOTS on here, im mean shyt HOW THE HELLL IS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF HE'LL GET INJURED IS HE A PSYCHIC. He did what any other smart coach would have done keep going to till you run outa gas or score, he could been injured at any time during the game
        sigpic

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

Comment

He was probably tired.....I hope we don't over run the little doOd.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by Elway7John
            I don't believe there are this many IDIOTS on here, im mean shyt HOW THE HELLL IS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF HE'LL GET INJURED IS HE A PSYCHIC. He did what any other smart coach would have done keep going to till you run outa gas or score, he could been injured at any time during the game
            Ohh my god someone who accually makes sence.
            Like he said he could of got hurt at any time of the game.
            How should anybody know?
            "Well, I'm a dishonest man, trust me. And you can always trust a dishonest man to not be trusted, honestly. It's the honest men you can't trust, cause they will always go and do something stupid!"- Captin Jack Sparrow

Comment

well did u just see him limping off the field? it was horrible! he can barely walk.

Comment

again what the guy up the said, It could have happend anytime, you just never know, not shanahans fault
                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Regardless

I think Shanahan is a great coach personally. Regardless, after you've given your star player 37 touches and he just got you a first down, you should kick the damn field goal. After the first down, it would have been a 26 yard field goal. We have to best kicker in football, so why would you risk another play? Anything could happen, a fumble, muffed snap, and INJURY. I was yelling at the TV after the first down telling Shanahan to kick the field goal. I couldn't believe that he would risk another play. Anyways, I hope Clinton is fine, but I'm going to be livid if he's seriously hurt because it could have been avoided.

Comment

Portis

Even Sharpe walked off the field saying "what are we doing? kick the ball"
                    No there is no way Shanahan could have KNOWN he would get hurt, but that is exactly why you dont take that chance.

Comment

Originally posted by DouXXX
                      well did u just see him limping off the field? it was horrible! he can barely walk.
                      What does that have to do with Shanahan, get off his back would you rather have Jack Del Rio coaching the Broncos just chill with Shany
                      sigpic

Comment

EXACTLY. he carried the ball 38 times - had the same odds of getting injured on any of those plays.
                        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

No, Mike should get no blame for his game calling, it was a game ending injury! Lets hope Portis is ok, and not play the blame game!

Comment

Originally posted by jocool
                            No, Mike should get no blame for his game calling, it was a game ending injury! Lets hope Portis is ok, and not play the blame game!
                            That statement should end this convo.
                            sigpic

Comment

He HAD to carry the ball early...yes you can get hurt any time, but to get hurt when it was COMPLETELY unecessary is ridiculous. Did those 3 extra yards make a difference for Elam? If they REALLY wanted to get closer why did they kick on 2nd down after Portis got hurt?

Comment

Working...
                              X