No announcement yet.

Our pre-season schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The month of March was a big one for Broncos fans. Free agency began, and Peyton Manning became a Bronco along with 10 other free agents.

April is set to possibly top it.

The end of the month brings the 2012 NFL Draft and the full schedule release. But the excitement got started early this month, as on Tuesday, the NFL unveiled all 32 teams’ new Nike uniforms.

On Wednesday, the Broncos’ preseason schedule was announced:
    Week 1: at Chicago Bears — TBD (Aug. 9-13)
    Week 2: vs. Seattle Seahawks — TBD (Aug. 16-20)
    Week 3: vs. San Francisco 49ers — Sunday, Aug. 26, 2 p.m. MDT (Nationally televised on FOX)
    Week 4: at Arizona Cardinals — TBD (Aug. 29-30)

It marks the 15th consecutive season the Broncos have opened the preseason on the road, extending the franchise record.

All four of Denver’s opponents reside in the NFC. And all four are relatively familiar preseason foes.

San Francisco is Denver’s most common preseason opponent, with this year’s matchup representing the 34th between the two clubs. Arizona is Denver’s second-most common preseason opponent, and the Broncos met the Seahawks as well in the 2011 preseason.

Denver matched up with the same four teams in the 2009 preseason.

The Broncos have won at least one preseason game in every year but one — the club’s inaugural 1960 campaign. Denver owns a 125-112 (.527) all-time record in the preseason and has registered at least a .500 record in the preseason during 14 of the last 16 seasons.

For the 43rd consecutive year, 850 KOA will broadcast all Broncos games as the team’s radio-rights holder. KUSA-TV (9News), the club’s partner station, will televise all of Denver’s preseason games locally with the exception of its nationally televised game against San Francisco.

The exact dates and times of each game will be announced later this month along with the team’s complete 2012 regular-season schedule.

-Gray Caldwell

Comment

darn, too bad that Seahawks game is in Denver. Would have loved to have gone to it.
      sigpic
      DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

I got 2 right lol

Comment

Not too bad....

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Looks like we get the first shot at the new orange crush :thumb:

You guys think Manning will play the first preseason game?

edit: although you guys will be wearing white
              Bear Down

Comment

Originally posted by EL ROCKSTEADY View Post

I'm thinking he will play a lot more than he usually does in preseason, trying to break in the new offense and get chemistry with the receivers. But you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                  I'm thinking he will play a lot more than he usually does in preseason, trying to break in the new offense and get chemistry with the receivers. But you never know.
                  Ive got a feeling this statement is TRUE, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by EL ROCKSTEADY View Post

edit: although you guys will be wearing white
                    I think he'll play, but probably just a quarter, maybe two to get timing down with the offense.

Comment

Wow. Talk about being able to flaunt Manning around to the teams that wanted him. To bad you cant replace Chicago with Tennessee or Miami.
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23 View Post
                        darn, too bad that Seahawks game is in Denver. Would have loved to have gone to it.
                        Yea i would have gone too!! i went to last years. what part of Washington are your from? Im a Kirkland kid, grew up here. And for the preseason goes. im glad the national game is vs SF.. should be fun to watch!
                        “The one thing that scares me the most is failing. It scares me that one day I won't be at this level. But while I'm here and while I'm having success early, I'm trying to do everything to stay on this level." -Terrell Davis

Comment

At least we get to play Cutler again.. May be in Chicago, but I'm satisfied with that.
                          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Can we get a sticky for this thread please?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I get to see the new look Broncos play some pre-season football in Seattle? I'll take it!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                                I get to see the new look Broncos play some pre-season football in Seattle? I'll take it!
                                Actually that's a home game.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X