Our pre-season schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our pre-season schedule

http://mobile.kansascity.sbnation.com/2012/4/3/2923047/nfl-preseason-schedule-2012-announcement-coming-wednesday

Den vs jets anyone(week3) ??? ESP if jets do hard knocks . Lot of audio for that game on hard knocks

Why game 3?

It'd be mostly Sanchez and Sporano audio, with Rex mixed in.

If you're looking for a Tebow "retribution" show, I'd probably plan on week 4 of the preseason.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Why game 3?

If you're looking for a Tebow "retribution" show, I'd probably plan on week 4 of the preseason.
      It's the game the starters play th most... Ie Manning and Tebow would prob still play a half.

I could also see the colts on there as well.

Comment

Jets can't get hardknocks again can they?

I think it'd be cool if we got it.

Comment

I will laugh if its-

Tennessee
          Miami
          Indianapolis
          Jets

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
            It's the game the starters play th most... Ie Manning and Tebow would prob still play a half.

I could also see the colts on there as well.
            Manning would play the first half and Tebow would probably play the third quarter, right?

I still think if you're looking for a "Tebow returns to Denver" story, game 4 is probably what you're looking for. It's when the backups get the most playing time.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
              Jets can't get hardknocks again can they?

I think it'd be cool if we got it.
              Broncos turned it down a year or two ago they don't want that circus in town.

If it were game 3 then Tebow would get the 4th quarter maybe some of the 3rd

Comment

Hbo can ask whoever they want to do it.

This thread wasn't to get Into a debate on how much Tebow will or won't play for the jets. Just a heads up on preseason schedule being released today and who you think we might play or want to play.

Remember after cutler was traded we played them in preseason. Nfl has hard time selling preseason tickets so the better story line the more they sell...

Here is my guess

@ SF
                Jets
                @ Indy
                Ari

Comment

by Kevin McCauley on Apr 4, 2012 8:01 AM CDT in Green Bay Packers Games

It will be a few weeks until the NFL's full regular season schedule comes out, but we're getting thrown a little bit of a bone today. The NFL will announce the preseason schedule later today, including which games will be on national television. Your friendly neighborhood NFL PR guy let everyone know on the twitter machine.

#NFL preseason national TV sked & week-by-week games announced tmrw afternoon. Reg season sked later this month

— Brian McCarthy (@NFLprguy) April 3, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    Why game 3?

Isn't week 4 up to the teams? It's usually Arizona in week 4, thought that was by choice, could be wrong though.

Comment

Don't we usually play Dallas in preseason also?
                      Where is this season going?

Comment

They try not to travel very far since its preseason.

I proposed to help ticket sells that the schedule should rotate like this

AFC west vs NFC south
                        AFC north NFC west
                        Etc .......

When you live in a let's say denver you get NFC teams coming there once every 8 years so for me living in Atl if they did what I propose I'd get to see Denver once every 4 years. 1 preseason 1 regular season in an 8 yr period.

Comment

The 2012 NFL preseason schedule is set to be announced at 3 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday. The regular season schedule is due out later in April.

Comment

Alright! Only a half an hour left!

Also, you know you have a problem when you are doing a countdown for PRE season games to be announced.

Comment

Our pre-wseason schedule

On Wednesday, the Broncos’ preseason schedule was announced:
                              Week 1: at Chicago Bears — TBD (Aug. 9-13)
                              Week 2: vs. Seattle Seahawks — TBD (Aug. 16-20)
                              Week 3: vs. San Francisco 49ers — Sunday, Aug. 26, 2 p.m. MDT (Nationally televised on FOX)
                              Week 4: at Arizona Cardinals — TBD (Aug. 29-30)

Comment

Working...
                              X