• Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the time the season is over I'll have gotten:

Authentic Orange Champ, Von and Manning
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I'll go Champ. He's been here and will be a HOF as a Bronco.
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Only ever gonna buy retired players jerseys from here on out... Hate throwing away or using $100+ jerseys as oil rags... Cutler, B-Marsh, Tebow etc... My next will be Atwater

Comment

Oh and I know I'm in the minority here... And it has to be said that I'm not a Tebow homer. I just can't see me ever buying a Manning jersey... I mean he's a rental... A damn good rental but still a rental...

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
            Oh and I know I'm in the minority here... And it has to be said that I'm not a Tebow homer. I just can't see me ever buying a Manning jersey... I mean he's a rental... A damn good rental but still a rental...
            Go Champ! Future Broncos HOF!

No rags there!
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I think it's about time to get a new Bailey jersey. I got one back in 04 but kid sizes don't fit me anymore haha.
              2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

I kind of want a 18 jersey without the name on it. Peyton is great and all but Frank is a OG Bronco man!

Will probably be Miller, maybe Doom. DT on my list.

Jerseys are too costly to be getting all the time and want to make sure it is a long time Bronco. One of the reasons I was usin a converted jersey for tebow
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Anyone going to buy a new Nike jersey?

Haven't owned anything of the sort before, but I've been wanting to own a jersey for a while. Now that I actually make some money, I want to get some instead of getting shut down by my parents haha. Recently bought a sick Creighton Bluejays baseball cap, but struck on out getting a Doug McDermott jersey.

Right now I'm thinking about the hybrid version since it seems like a reasonable comprise and it has stitched numbers and a name plate.

However, my main dilemma is whose jersey to get. Nowadays where the NFL is a business, players may not stick to a team for their entire career (e.g. Manning).

I feel like Bailey's jersey is always a safe bet because he'll be around for at least one more year, and he identifies readily as a Bronco (and people will always remember him as a Bronco probably).

Any other players?

Anyone else getting jerseys, and of whom?

PS: I think I'll buy it when I come back to college in August and when the season starts up again. My parents probably wouldn't be happy if I came home with a triple digit jersey, haha.

Comment

I'm gonna get one with my own name on it.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I have many jerseys, all authentic, most gone now, but oh well.

I will be getting the Nike best version of Champ, Von Miller and Manning.

Not all at once, but those 3 for sure. Champ will always be a Bronco. Miller 'should' always be a Bronco. And well....it's Peyton Freaking Manning.
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I love Miller, but I know I definitely would be pained heavily to see him in another uniform sometime down the road--which is definitely possible nowadays.

Manning is great too, but I feel like he will be associated with the Colts before he gets associated with the Broncos, unless he wins back-to-back SBs or something.

Maybe I'll get the Nike Elite jersey, depending on how much I make this summer I guess. That would be pretty legit.

Comment

I'm getting a Manning, Stokely,and a Syd'quan Thompson jersey when i get a chance.

Comment

I'll just stick with my Reebok ones. The new nike ones are going to be really expensive, and I don't have that type of money to spend on new jerseys.

I'm happy with my Dawkins and Miller jerseys.
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Champ and Von will be my next two.

Comment

I'll pick up Miller sooner or later. Not immediately though.

Comment

Working...
                                X