Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having problems letting go their hatred of Manning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiMenna25 View Post
    All these people who hate him will love him after we drop 35+ on someone and he throws for 300+ and 3-4TDs.
    And you dont make the playoffs. Ya it will be funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
      And you dont make the playoffs. Ya it will be funny!
      Manning won't make the playoffs? ...He's only done it what, 11 years in a row with a team that just went 1-15 without him..?

Love Tim too but get real

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers View Post
        Those playoff games in 03 and 04 (or so) where we got killed, I have hated him ever since. I am having a hard time not hating him even as a bronco.

I hope when he officially wears a bronco uniform, it will dissipate.
        Feel just like you but not because of the playoff losses. I really dislike the way he plays with all the surgical precision. For him QBing is an academic exercise. Its BORING. I want the battle of wills, I want the spectacular comebacks against all odds. I want a warrior.

Now he is our QB and I am learning to love the bomb. Hopefully I am fully on board with him when the season starts.
        sigpic

Comment

no ... no hate with humiliation..

Now if Jeff George had done it...maybe..
          Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

Originally posted by johnjoda View Post
            no ... no hate with humiliation..

Now if Jeff George had done it...maybe..
            Or Ryan Leaf...
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I would say the randomly giggling like a schoolgirl when they see thier crush everytime I think that Manning is a Broncos player says yes I did. lol

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Hated him for always whooping us which is why I am happy to have him on our side.
                sigpic
                Thanks, MHS!

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  This. I personally despise him, partly because he owned the Broncos his whole Indy career, partly because my good friend is a huge Jags fan and his hate rubs off. The guy is responsible for most of the new quarterback rules, very few players have complained to the refs like he does. I've just never had a lot of respect for him despite his career. I also feel the same with Brady, the NFL completely changes their rule book for these guys, and it's always rubbed me the wrong way. I guess that's going to work in our favor now, so that's good.

I don't think this was a big surprise to anyone though. Will be happy to accept him when I actually see him playing. Till then he's just a paper tiger imo.

Aww poor Roc Alexander, that boy got beat down that 2004 game, and Shanny and Coyer would do nothing to help him...
                  you're mixing him up with brady. p.manning does not complain to the ref the way brady does it. get your fact right atleast if you're gonna hate him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by watha? View Post
                    you're mixing him up with brady. p.manning does not complain to the ref the way brady does it. get your fact right atleast if you're gonna hate him for it.
                    LOL Brady is like Michael Jordan in that sense, always complaining to the refs.

Comment

LOL Brady is like Michael Jordan in that sense, always complaining to the refs.
                      i suppose, i just hate it when people claim he complain to the ref when he really doesnt look around for the ref because he always try to get his guys to the line to draw def offside. he doesnt waste time with ref. he goes after his teammate for bad play or something, but he doesnt look around for ref like brady does when he play the raven. So what if the ref threw the flag on p.manning behalf, he didnt ask for it, and i bet you he get way less flag than brady.

Comment

I never hated Mannng even after the Colts mopped the floor with us a few years in a row. Actually I take that back I did hate him but it was short lived, he is a classy dude. So for a long time I have had the utmost respect for him. It's like a dream come true getting a HOF type of QB in here. Ever since Elway left we have not had a QB who could fill his shoes. The closest was Cutler...then McDaniel's traded him away. Since then Orton and Tebow, Orton a great journey man and Tebow a FB under center. I'll take Manning over both in heartbeat...the past is the past let's hope in the future Manning can continue to frustrate other teams fans like he did too us so many times.

Thx,
                        Joe
                        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Those playoff games in 03 and 04 (or so) where we got killed, I have hated him ever since. I am having a hard time not hating him even as a bronco.

I hope when he officially wears a bronco uniform, it will dissipate.
                          If you can't beat 'em, sign 'em. That's what the Jets did.

Comment

Those losses in the 03 and 04 seasons didn't make me hate Manning. They just made me respect how good he is even more. I didn't hate LT even though we faced him twice per year. What I hated was the fact that we had to play great players like that and usually didn't have answers for them.

When I think of players that I dislike, I don't think any of them are disliked because they are a good player that did well against the Broncos. If I dislike a players its because of their attitude or off-field issues.
                            2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

I've always thought he was the 2nd best QB of all time. So now I just think that we've had the 1st and 2nd best Qb's of all time in orange and blue
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

nope, wasn't even a little bit hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X