Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having problems letting go their hatred of Manning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    nope, wasn't even a little bit hard.
    That's what she said.....

Comment

Originally posted by jgod654 View Post
      Feel just like you but not because of the playoff losses. I really dislike the way he plays with all the surgical precision. For him QBing is an academic exercise. Its BORING. I want the battle of wills, I want the spectacular comebacks against all odds. I want a warrior.

Now he is our QB and I am learning to love the bomb. Hopefully I am fully on board with him when the season starts.

Damn, still cant get those youtube tags to work properly.
      sigpic

Comment

Not for manning. I always loved him. I wished him death, but I always loved his play.

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post

Damn, still cant get those youtube tags to work properly.

you only want the "1gXY3kuDvSU" section of the youtube.com link between the tags

Comment

Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 04-08-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers View Post
              Those playoff games in 03 and 04 (or so) where we got killed, I have hated him ever since. I am having a hard time not hating him even as a bronco.

I hope when he officially wears a bronco uniform, it will dissipate.
              Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
              lol, my 2nd favorite team is the Pats... I have spent the last 14 seasons hating Manning's guts. It hasn't been an easy transition for me. It still is definitely not complete. I am not sure it will be unless we get another Lombardi.
              Originally posted by BroncoBryce View Post
              Yes. I can't let it go. I just cant stand the guy. Plus he looks horrible in uniform. Hopefully we rip off 6 or 7 wins in a row so maybe I can let it go.

I can't believe some have already bought Manning jerseys. Dude just doesn't seem like a Bronco to me, and I bet the years he plays for us are forgotten soon after like Montana's years in KC.
              To me hating Manning (or Rivers) is sad and immature. All the guy has ever been is a class act that was an amazing football player. I still hated loosing those 2003 & 2004 playoff games, but it was on Shanahan, our coaches and players to get it done. All Manning did was point out how many flaws we had in our defense.

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
              I always hated playing against Manning he always tore our D up but I never hated him as a person. Glad he's on the good side now
              This is exactly how I feel.

I was exited to see the Tebow/Thomas/Decker team develop together. I think we saw what was meant to be against the Steelers, but we got Peyton Manning instead. It is such a big upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers View Post
                That's what she said.....
                :thumb:

Comment

All was forgiven when he held up a Broncos jersey.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Exactly what AlWilson4Mayor said!

Comment

• IDK how anyone can hate Manning. I dont like Brady, but I dont hate the guy. Sheesh. He is your QB now, let it go.
                      From a Colt to a Bronco

Comment

• Fan hatred of a player should be about as meaningful as fanboy devotion to a player. Neither should be taken too seriously. And if you really are allowing yourself to literally "hate" a sports player, you need to stop taking yourself, the player, and the game so seriously.

BTW, I've never hated Manning, always respected him. Now on the other hand, Tom Brady........

Comment

• Nope, I've always respected him.
                          Grudgingly at times.

Really not much you can do, he has been amazing.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sneakers View Post
                            Those playoff games in 03 and 04 (or so) where we got killed, I have hated him ever since. I am having a hard time not hating him even as a bronco.

I hope when he officially wears a bronco uniform, it will dissipate.
                            Of course it will! Your (former) hatred will become something you can laugh about! You will feel healthier and add years to your life as soon as the Broncos start winning all those games!

Comment

• Hated what he did to us, never hated him personally.
                              sigpic
                              DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

• Isnt it kind of like having this big feud with an awful bully who beats you up every chance he gets and then one day somebody else is beating you up, and you are half dead, and this same bully rescues you, beats the other guy up and takes you home to heal your wounds?

Comment

Working...
                                X