No announcement yet.

Lelie = Teh Hero Of The Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You guys, 2 "Sprains" on your leg is not a good thing!

Originally posted by SD-BlueCheese
    Lets hope CP gets better, but Mike Anderson better be ready to do the running for us against Indy, cause I havn't seen anything from QG. Ruben looked great at fullback, I say run Mike and let Droughns block for him.

Regardless, CP is gonna be really shaky for Sunday, so we better be ready to platoon our RB's even if Portis can go. He isn't gonna get 38 or so carries next week.

Too bad it had to happen to us before Indy, but Green Bay looks VERY beatable right now, and I think we can beat them with whatever back we decide to use.
    CP is awesome. But Mike Anderson is also quite good especially with Droughns blocking. I hope & pray that CP is ok. But still not a bad idea to give him a week's rest against Indy.

Comment

Remember, the last time Anderson ran in a dome, rookie rushing record!!!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Props to Plummer for making a good throw and props to Lelie for catching it.
        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Yep. I think Lelie deserves a game ball.

Comment

The good thing about that Lelie catch was that it will help solidify him on the roster.
            Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

A sprain does not rule out a tear. A tear is a 3rd degree sprain. Tommorrows physical exam and MRI will tell more

Comment

ESPN Update at 7 PM

Status about Portis currently is uncertain.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know how his mom can watch him play and not go totally insane. I'm THE BIGGEST Portis fan there is(even though my screen name says different-portisfan was taken) and I am a nervous wreck everytime he gets hit. After T.D. went down, I worry about our guys, especially our great RB suffering the same fate. Portis is young, so IF something is torn he can bounce back pretty well. But Lord, let him be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                    Honestly, I don't know how his mom can watch him play and not go totally insane. I'm THE BIGGEST Portis fan there is(even though my screen name says different-portisfan was taken) and I am a nervous wreck everytime he gets hit. After T.D. went down, I worry about our guys, especially our great RB suffering the same fate. Portis is young, so IF something is torn he can bounce back pretty well. But Lord, let him be ok.
                    don't go out and say your the biggest portis fan when you know nothin about the people here.

Comment

Working...
                    X