Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Announcement: Improved Broncos Country Message Boards to Launch

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Major Announcement: Improved Broncos Country Message Boards to Launch

    The Denver Broncos understand and value the importance of their fans and are always looking for ways to improve how you communicate with and discuss the team. It is with this in mind that we are excited to announce new and dramatically improved Broncos Country Message Boards.

    It's been seven years since the last significant upgrade, and the new design will include the following enhancements:
    • *- Advanced member profile pages
    • *- Enhanced mobile version
    • *- Fresh modern design
    • *- Easier usability
    • *- Larger Profile Images
    • *- Social Media Integration
    • *- Much much more


    We've put a lot of consideration into what we think will create the best environment for fans, and we took into account many of the suggestions made by fans themselves. We hope that you enjoy and continue to use this platform to stay involved with the team, and more importantly, to stay in touch with fellow citizens of Broncos Country. The updated boards are scheduled to launch on April 30, 2012.
    Stuart Zaas
    Digital Media Coordinator
    Denver Broncos Football Club

  • #2
    Exciting stuff. Hope it doesnt change too much.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Exciting stuff. Hope it doesnt change too much.
      Other than everything listed....not too much Jake

      Advanced member profile pages
      Enhanced mobile version
      Fresh modern design
      Easier usability
      Larger Profile Images
      Social Media Integration
      Much much more
      Last edited by EddieMac; 04-13-2012, 12:29 PM.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Awesome...!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you to the administration for listening to the people and acting upon it. Looking forward to the new design and upgrades.

          Thanks Stuart!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Whoop whoop!!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              Thank you to the administration for listening to the people and acting upon it. Looking forward to the new design and upgrades.

              Thanks Stuart!
              Does that mean we are going to the Blue screen again.

              Comment


              • #8
                Woooooohoooooo Im excited!!

                Hope I can cp and see sigs on mobile (fingers crossed)

                Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

                Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!



                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                  Does that mean we are going to the Blue screen again.
                  No you didn't go there. :doh:

                  Let's not open that door again. :nono:

                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                    Woooooohoooooo Im excited!!

                    Hope I can cp and see sigs on mobile (fingers crossed)
                    Yeah definitely would love cp's from mobile products. When I'm not at work I spend more time on this board from my Ipad than anywhere else.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Please please please make seperate entertainment, videogame, and graphics threads. I HATE how they are all bunched up now, I cant find crap in them.


                      EDIT: Btw, it seems as though my post count got lowered by a thousand or so lol oh well
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        No you didn't go there. :doh:

                        Let's not open that door again. :nono:

                        I thought it fit under fresh modern design

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          Other than everything listed....not too much Jake

                          Advanced member profile pages
                          Enhanced mobile version
                          Fresh modern design
                          Easier usability
                          Larger Profile Images
                          Social Media Integration
                          Much much more
                          much much more... Like integrted lemonade stands?
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Yeah definitely would love cp's from mobile products. When I'm not at work I spend more time on this board from my Ipad than anywhere else.
                            Giving CPs out on a mobile version would be lights out if it happens.Also,being able to check your CPs and your signature being able to show up after you post.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Let's start another "Bring back the blue screen" movement! WHO'S WITH ME!



                              Jk, thanks for the upcoming improvements. I have long thought that the Broncos have the best message board in the NFL. And here we are improving yet again!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X