Opinions on Rahim Moore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Rahim Moore?

How do y'all feel about Rahim Moore going forward?

Do you think he'll be a starter eventually, or have you reserved any hope for him?

I personally feel like he should at least be the starter by next season, 2 years and 2 offseasons is plenty of time to adapt to the Pro game, I just hope he is capable.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Like I said in your other thread, I think these safties just need time and patience.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I don't understand why people are giving up on him. I mean you have hope on a player like Mario Fannin but give up on Moore?

Give the kid a break, he had a tough time translating to the NFL without an offseason. Now, if he doesn't play well this year, we can move on but give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Like I said in your other thread, I think these safties just need time and patience.
        This is the winner. Time. Experience. It's not time to give up on him.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

It's not time to give up, but I have concerns about whether he's a starter.

Comment

Way too early to give up on Moore, he hasn't had an offseason to work with the coaches, and whatnot.

I do like Carter more then Moore though, i liked the way he played later in the year, Carter that is.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              I agree, I think it's different situations for them, though. Moore needs to get his weight up and work on his tackling, but I think Carter's development should come from playing time. He showed the improvement that coaches like to see, in both tackling and coverage, so I would love to see him start 16 games and see what he's really going to become.

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
              I don't understand why people are giving up on him. I mean you have hope on a player like Mario Fannin but give up on Moore?

Give the kid a break, he had a tough time translating to the NFL without an offseason. Now, if he doesn't play well this year, we can move on but give him a chance.
              I'm with you. I have no idea why people love Fannin so much. I support every Bronco, but people on these boards are giving him a 53 man roster spot like he earned it or something.

At least Moore was good in college, and we know that he's capable of being a good cover safety, he just really needs to sit and develop, and I think he'll be good in time.
              Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                It's not time to give up, but I have concerns about whether he's a starter.
                He was not ready to be a starter yet.. He is a young person. He will get better.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Rahim Moore just turned 22 and had no offseason strength and condidtioning prior to 2011 TC. He has a season under his belt and meets Luke Richesson on Monday.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

This will be his first full off season and he's still young. He has lots of areas to improve and I'll give him at least two more years to improve them before I even consider righting him off.

I do expect him to be a starter within that time-frame. He wasn't drafted in the 2nd for nothing. Whether or not he will be a starter remains to be seen.

Comment

No need to give up on him. He is young and had a bad year. Having said that a rookie 2nd round safety that can't even get on the field for special teams is alarming.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was angry at the pick at the time. What scares me about him is that he showed regression not progession. That said I will cut him some slack due to the offseason he had, but he needs to show major progress an make me eat my words.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          He was not ready to be a starter yet.. He is a young person. He will get better.
                          No, I meant concerns about whether he ultimately pans out as a starter in this league.

But it's too early to give up. It could happen.

Comment

He looked lost a lot but I don't blame him no.off season I'm sure it was fast paced for.him

With being said he definitely needs to work on his tackling some of his "tackles" were horrible

Comment

Hi Rahim, Welcome to the Broncos! Let's see what you can do. 5...4...3...2...1...

Nah, you're done, Rahim. You're a bust. You'll never be a starter again.

Next!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X