Portis... Sprained Rt. Knee and Ankle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncofan303
    He's a Hurricane...what do you expect? yeah I love CP, but he is too arrogant for his own good, have you seen him on Fox Sports Net on Thursdays...he's hilarious..but doesn't he have the right to be arrogant when posting up that kind of #'s?
    Oh! How right you are!. He talks a big game and follows through. with the feelings you have about that! Do you think it's okay if CP skips the offseason training with the team again?
    "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosZBlitz
      Like I said, only reason he had a big game is because Plummer tore up their pass D, which opened up the running game. And most of his big runs came when the team is already comfortably ahead.
      I think that's one of the goals Shanahan has every week. Have Plummer pass effectively, which keep the opposition from loading up the box then watch as Portis is threat to break a long run at anytime. It's rudimentary knowledge that Denver tries to do that every game. Its called balance.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: PO

Originally posted by broncofries
        Difference between PT and PO? Portis might be a little bit flashy and confident but he still puts the team first. Watch some of his press conferences.

I do watch his press conferences what's your point? And I would never say he ALWAYS put's the team first. Don't get me wrong I'm a die hard Clinton Portis fan! But, I also know that their are times when he's trip'in...But! when you put up yardage like he did against KC along with 5td's...I see where you can be blinded by certain things and not really care
        "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Comment

Whats up with Portis?

Is he going to be able to go Sunday and how will he perform?

Comment

Questionable

Comment

Keep me updated Eight throughout the week

Comment

think about it... if portis is ok, hell do great. hes unstoppable when hes healthy. u know right now every colts fan is praying that hes not gonna be able to play. if he can run, i think he should play. he doesnt even have to be able to reach his top speed. if he can run, then the colts are gonna be carefull on what d they play in. cp could play, but not run a lot. he could basically just be a decoy. im not saying we dont care about him, thatd be crazy. im just saying that if he is ok(but not perfect), we should play him for at least a quarter and a half.
                Broncos suck!!Hahahahahahahaha. thats the funniest thing i ever heard... broncos suck.... hahahaha must be a team that cant get over their loss to us...

Comment

With a high ankle sprain and a knee sprain I really doubt he is going to make it onto the field this Sunday.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

So you think I should go with Tiki Barber and Shaun Alexander for my Fantasy Championship game rather then Portis and Alexander

Comment

• Originally posted by arpac
                      So you think I should go with Tiki Barber and Shaun Alexander for my Fantasy Championship game rather then Portis and Alexander
                      I would be really surprised if Portis plays this week.

Is Tiki the only other option you have? Poor guy...
                      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                      X