Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What matchups are you excited to see this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What matchups are you excited to see this year?

For me, I am amped to see Willis go against his old team (knocks on wood to stay healthy) and also Champ defend against AJ Green.

Of course, Manning v Brady will be the one the world waits for

Originally posted by Pokololo View Post
    For me, I am amped to see Willis go against his old team (knocks on wood to stay healthy) and also Champ defend against AJ Green.

Of course, Manning v Brady will be the one the world waits for
    I can't help but say all of them! 😄

Comment

I'm most excited for our matchup in February.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        I'm most excited for our matchup in February.
        I see what you did there...⬆

Comment

Yes!!!

And we also see the number one pick in Newton go against the number two in Miller

Comment

1. Seeing Fox go back to Carolina to coach against his old team. You know that will mean a lot to him to get that W.

2. Manning vs Brady. A new chapter in a good rivalry + Mcdaniels returning to the sidelines in N.E. makes it much more interesting.

3. Broncos vs. Steelers. Rematch of the playoff victory last year at mile high.
            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

San Fran in the SB. I'm sensing a SB24 rematch and this time we will not be outmatched. This time we will crush them!!!!!!
              #swapping

Comment

1. Steelers ....My ex-girlfriend is a big Steeler fan... Im 2-0 in our bet

2.Patriots...Brady has a losing record against us

3.New Orleans.....I wanna see how our defense matchup against that explosive offense

4 Browns....Born and raise in Cleveland,its funny to hear Browns fans being tortured over the Drive and the Fumble

5.Panthers....I want to see how Jack Del Rio,make game adjustments against Cam Newton...
                I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Champ vs All #1's this year cuz I think JDR is smarter than Allen and will again do that with him

And Manning ...just watching him every week

And DT just monster inferior CB's

Think it's gonna be a real fun year

Comment

The Saints cause I live in Baton Rouge and was torn during the Colts/Saints Super Bowl. I do want to see Peyton give peyback.

Comment

I'll also add the KC game @ arrowhead because I'll be in attendance. My buddy lives in KC and we thought it'd be a fun trip for me to head out there and go to the game.
                      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

- Brady vs Manning, enough said.

- at Baltimore, can we finally beat them?

- at Carolina, Fox returns back to Carolina, i bet he wants that one big-time.

- Seeing Champ matchup on the #1's we play, like Smitty, Wallace, Green, Andre, Colston, Roddy/Julio, etc.

- Saints game too, how do they do without Payton, if Peyton is near himself then, that game could be a shootout in the 40's

- Division games too.

Don't get easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          - Brady vs Manning, enough said.

- at Baltimore, can we finally beat them?

- at Carolina, Fox returns back to Carolina, i bet he wants that one big-time.

- Seeing Champ matchup on the #1's we play, like Smitty, Wallace, Green, Andre, Colston, Roddy/Julio, etc.

- Saints game too, how do they do without Payton, if Peyton is near himself then, that game could be a shootout in the 40's

- Division games too.

Don't get easy.
                          I'm really excited to see that as well. I think Champ could have a big year. 4-6 INT's, pick 6, 3 FF.

I also am very interested in the HOU match-up. Elway vs. Kubiak/Dennison. Big brother vs. little brother kind of thing. Plus I think this could be a possible AFC Championship game if good things happen for both teams.

Lastly, the Ravens game I think is going to be HUGE for us! A) they are a playoff team every year and mostly likely will be again this year. Makes a good test to see where we really are at the end of the season. B) see if Manning can continue his dominance of Ray Lewis and the Ravens defense. C) LETS JUST BEAT THE FREAKIN' RAVENS ALREADY!!!!!!! :hammer:

Overall I see us in between 10-12 wins. It all comes down to how quickly Manning can get into a rhythm with the WR/TE's and if we can fill the hole at DT.

sigpic

Comment

Peyton vs. Brady will be a good one, and it wouldn't bother me at all to see McD experience the pain of losing.

Agree re Houston - lots of Broncos ties there.

Peyton vs. Brees, Peyton vs. Big Ben... some good matchups.

Seems like such a long time until the season starts, but at least it's been such a highly entertaining offseason that in some ways it feels like football never really ended.

Comment

Division Games

It has to be the games against the Chargers.

Manning has had poor results against them historically, as have we in the time Rivers has started. No QB since Plummer has had a winning record against them, and the playoffs starts in the division.

Cutler 1-4
                              Orton 1-2 (Simms started the 2nd game 2009/Tebow in 2010)
                              Tebow 1-2

If we go 4-2 or 5-1 in division, and sweep the Chargers then we are really set for greatness.

Comment

Working...
                              X