Who's traveling this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's traveling this year?

Now with the schedules out I'm curious who will be traveling this year?

I'll be coming to Denver for Pittsburgh & New Orleans traveling from Dallas.

Possibly going to the Carolina game as well.

Comment

Well unfortunately because of the timing I can no longer go to the Atlanta game. However I am going to look into maybe still getting to the Cincinnati game in November. I'm dying to see the new look team with Peyton live and in color.

Well I guess it's in color regardless.
      sigpic

Comment

Hopefuly booking my trip this weekend fory Raiders game in denver. Also going tou cincy, maybe kc
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

It's funny because I live in Denver but I'll be traveling to KC to go the game there. My buddy lives in KC and is a big chefs fan, so we figured it would be a blast for me to come out there for that game.
          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I'm tired of watching KC vs Denver. I think I might travel to Denver this year and watch them take on another team. I don't know who though...

Comment

Hopefully myself and 100%Broncoholic will be going to the Carolina game.

Probably either that or Baltimore.
              Last edited by SecondsAway131; 04-18-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I should be making the perilous trek from Canuckistan to Denver for the Chagers game.

Comment

I would like to come to Denver for at least one home game this year. What's the best way to get tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by D_Broncs_913 View Post
                    I'm tired of watching KC vs Denver. I think I might travel to Denver this year and watch them take on another team. I don't know who though...
                    But you're still going to the game in K.C. right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey does anyone know the time frame for us to start buying single game tickets? i tryed looking for a date but couldnt find one. Im trying to go to the Ravens and Panthers game this year!!!!
                      “The one thing that scares me the most is failing. It scares me that one day I won't be at this level. But while I'm here and while I'm having success early, I'm trying to do everything to stay on this level." -Terrell Davis

Comment

Definitely flying in from NY for every game I can. At least for the opener against PIT, HOU, NO, SD, and KC.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighTD30 View Post
                          Hey does anyone know the time frame for us to start buying single game tickets? i tryed looking for a date but couldnt find one. Im trying to go to the Ravens and Panthers game this year!!!!
                          Not sure when each team's single game tickets go on sale. They all vary. However you can already go on stub hub and buy tickets from opposing teams season ticket holders. They post them early because they know they are getting tickets and sometimes have fairly cheap prices this early. Stub hub also gaurantees the tickets for you.

Last year I bought tickets from a Titans season ticket holder who ended up not renewing their season tickets. Stub hub gave me much closer seats in a better section with a better view and comped the difference.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eripey View Post
                            I would like to come to Denver for at least one home game this year. What's the best way to get tickets?
                            You could try the Broncos Ticket Office, obviously. If they're sold out or don't have what you want, try StubHub or the NFL Ticket Exchange; generally, those have tickets from season ticket holders who can't make the game. I'd stay away from eBay, because the chances of a scam are higher there (Ticket Exchange and StubHub guarantee your purchase).

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Not sure when each team's single game tickets go on sale. They all vary. However you can already go on stub hub and buy tickets from opposing teams season ticket holders. They post them early because they know they are getting tickets and sometimes have fairly cheap prices this early. Stub hub also gaurantees the tickets for you.

Last year I bought tickets from a Titans season ticket holder who ended up not renewing their season tickets. Stub hub gave me much closer seats in a better section with a better view and comped the difference.
                              Thanks. im about to check it out. sounds like stub hub is the way to go.
                              “The one thing that scares me the most is failing. It scares me that one day I won't be at this level. But while I'm here and while I'm having success early, I'm trying to do everything to stay on this level." -Terrell Davis

Comment

Working...
                              X