Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank Goodness For The Bye Week.....We (The Fans) Will Need it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and it seems to fit (again) with my hunting week trip! whouhou!
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

If we can make it to the bye week being 3-3 at worst, things will be looking good.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
        If we can make it to the bye week being 3-3 at worst, things will be looking good.
        ^^^^This...but I think, at WORST, we'll be 4-2

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post
          ^^^^This...but I think, at WORST, we'll be 4-2
          I think that you all are underestimating our team. Our defense kept us in a lot of games last year and that is when they were on the field alot. When we were getting blown out they couldn't get off of it alot of the time. We have added Del Rio and Manning plus more talent. I believe we will see a huge improvement and our defense will be off the field more and playing with the lead more along with our other additions I think we have improved alot. The only big loss I see is Bunkley and I believe EFX will address it just fine. Even without the draft we have already strengthened our offense at te, wr, qb and our d in the secondary and the coach who runs it. The offense will also help the defense during off season cause Peyton will get the offense going and the d will have to adjust to an offense that hitting making the defense much better by the time the season starts. I see our team as making another leap forward much as it did last year from last in the division to first. I see us easily at 4-2 by the bye and just getting better. Maybe I'm wearing the glasses but that my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
          X