• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
    Check out ESPN ... reporting now
    Damn, no report yet they say! DAMNIT

Comment

To be honest with you, I hated the belt incident.

Needed to say that, I was not on the boards and sure it was covered already.

Portis is a hell of a runner and looked like he was smiling on the ground. So hopefully ok.
      JetBoatRich

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
        Check out ESPN ... reporting now
        Thanks R/C.
        Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
        Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

As far as i'm concerned, you can't bash Shanahan for this. Clinton carried the ball 38 times, and he had the same odds of getting hurt on every play. plus if we lost that game, our play-offs chances...well you know. FG's are never certain.
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Hes gone, for the season, reluctantly-Im not sure our defense or special teams even with a a healthy Portis would have done damage in the Playoffs-yes I know Im a (jerk-azz) it breaks my heart as well. I hope Portis is ok, and the Browns just played one of there best games this season. Cmon -let it be a [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
              As far as i'm concerned, you can't bash Shanahan for this. Clinton carried the ball 38 times, and he had the same odds of getting hurt on every play. plus if we lost that game, our play-offs chances...well you know. FG's are never certain.

No, you cant bash Mike for this!

Comment

My local station reported Shanny said it was something about "his leg and his knee." Fears suggested it was an ACL.

Comment

He probably just twisted it or something. His team needs him and he knows it, he'll try to be healthy. I'm watching the pres conference, I'll let you all know
                  Clinton Portis=GOD

Comment

you guys are so full of s**t.....your just posting your crap to spook people. KNOCK IT OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryos
                      My local station reported Shanny said it was something about "his leg and his knee." Fears suggested it was an ACL.
                      Does anyone know if he sprained or tore his ACL?

- Roger Waters

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom13
                        He probably just twisted it or something. His team needs him and he knows it, he'll try to be healthy. I'm watching the pres conference, I'll let you all know
                        Where r u watching the press conference?

- Roger Waters

Comment

theres no way they would no for certain if it was an ACL tear, it would take an MRI for confirmation and that takes time, Why cant people wait for an official report, no point in speculating as it does no-one any favors.
                          "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                          Ayrton Senna..

Comment

i'm listening to the postgame show...and they know nothing on his status...enough with the rumors guys. No one said anything about the ACL

Comment

Yes, tomarrow will be the official MRI info! Not unitl tomarrow, I can safely say his face looked to me as if was something serious like a ACL ETC.

Comment

Nah his legs were just tired after running allover kc last week and cleveland this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X