News on Portis injury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosfan247
    i'm listening to the postgame show...and they know nothing on his status...enough with the rumors guys. No one said anything about the ACL
    My bad. Saw anothers guys post and got freaked out. At least he could put some weight on it. Guess it's just wait and see. Nice long pass under pressure by Plummer to Lelie. Gorgeous.
    Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

Originally posted by dbroncos
      Nah his legs were just tired after running allover kc last week and cleveland this week!
      I sincerely hope that's all it is.

Comment

Yes, tomarrow will be the official MRI info! Not unitl tomarrow, I can safely say his face looked to me as if was something serious like a ACL ETC.
        shut up dude, you don't even know what the injury is.

Comment

I wonder when they will say something about the injury. If he's out I'm gonna cry
          Clinton Portis=GOD

Comment

can someone update us asap when they find out his injury...

Comment

If anything he probably stretched/tore (tiny bit) his ACL.

Thats just what I think it is, hopefully it was just a bruise or "inflammation" (I think?) or just overall 'worn-out' injury. From the look of the injury it could've been anything, I've seen guys walk those off, and some lose the season to a tackle like that.

My heart is pounding though, hope he's okay!

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
              - Carl Sagan

Comment

Any ijury to the ACL is not good.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Portis

Originally posted by iceman318
                  Really I hope it is a serious injury! Just because of the CLASSLESS ACT from last week with the stupid ass BELT! IF SO THE LAST LAUGH IS WITH THE CHIEFS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN BUT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!! only the DONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You are the one classless.
                  Anyway, We kicked your A$$
                  Thats all matters.

Comment

SPRAINED RIGHT KNEE AND ANKLE...XRAYS ARE NEGATIVE...WOOHOO!

Comment

its a spair knee and ankle....they came back negative
                      BRONCOS

Comment

News on Portis injury...

This guy seems to think he knows something

I don't know if he does or not, but there are quite a few insiders that lurk the Mane from past experience...

God I hope he's wrong...

Comment

via KAO postgame report.

Comment

initial reports from Broncos say sprained right knee and ankle.
                            X-Rays were negative so thats good news, but could be a while till exact details are known
                            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

KOA says initial x-rays came back negative and they are saying it's a sprained right knee and ankle.

Comment

Scott Hastings just said CP has a sprainged knee and ankle with the xrays being negative. Uncertain for next week.
                                "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Working...
                                X