No announcement yet.

News on Portis injury...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atleast that shuts up you people HOPING it was an ACL tear you chef classless fans. Your a sad group of people.

Comment

A sprain sure beats a tear!

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
        SPRAINED RIGHT KNEE AND ANKLE...XRAYS ARE NEGATIVE...WOOHOO!
        Dude, that's awesome. At least you can rehab and get treatment. CP's a tough little guy anyway. Hope he's full speed in time for the Dolts.
        Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
        Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

I couldn't read lips, but it looked like Sharpe was complaining about Portis still being in at the time of the injury...maybe not.
          Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
            atleast that shuts up you people HOPING it was an ACL tear you chef classless fans. Your a sad group of people.
            I'm no Chefs fan. :\ That's just what I'd heard from my station, which just goes to prove I shouldn't have been watching that station.

Comment

lol he was on about the people hoping it was An ACL tear, not those who were just reporting what they heard.
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoAle
                A sprain sure beats a tear!
                Yes it does!

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                  lol he was on about the people hoping it was An ACL tear, not those who were just reporting what they heard.
                  For the record, I was not hoping for an ACL. It may just be a game ending injury, not a season-ender.
                  Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

i wasnt pointing fingers. like i said, a number of people were only reporting what they heard, others were deliberatly wishing for it to be serious.
                    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

We've got a tough two weeks ahead of us...

Comment

ESPN

ESPN just reported that it is his ankle and knee and that while X-Rays were negative, an MRI is scheduled for tommorrow. MRI reveal tears, not X-rays. So were not out of the woods yet.
                        Lway

Comment

I hope Hastings is right, most of the time when a player has to leave the field with assitance that is usually not a good sign.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I read somewhere that Portis ran off the field on his own power...

Comment

hate to be voice of gloom, but x-rays dont say anything about mcl or acl tears, they just show bone breaks, not muscle tears. You need an MRI for that.

trust me, I know, I've had both acl's reconstructed due to sporting injuries, and I did jog off the field on one of them. They probabaly wont be able to do the MRI until the morning, after they have iced it and got some of the swelling down. Knee injuries are always called sprains until they do the MRI.

Comment

I think it WILL be just a sprain. I HOPE.

Comment

Working...
                                X