X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench777
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoAle
    I read somewhere that Portis ran off the field on his own power...
    You read something false, then. He was assisted by 2 trainers and had a look of big time pain on his face & put next to no weight on his busted wheel.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    I think it WILL be just a sprain. I HOPE.

Leave a comment:

• fargas07
    replied
    hate to be voice of gloom, but x-rays dont say anything about mcl or acl tears, they just show bone breaks, not muscle tears. You need an MRI for that.

trust me, I know, I've had both acl's reconstructed due to sporting injuries, and I did jog off the field on one of them. They probabaly wont be able to do the MRI until the morning, after they have iced it and got some of the swelling down. Knee injuries are always called sprains until they do the MRI.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoAle
    replied
    I read somewhere that Portis ran off the field on his own power...

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    I hope Hastings is right, most of the time when a player has to leave the field with assitance that is usually not a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• broncos1177
    replied
    ESPN

ESPN just reported that it is his ankle and knee and that while X-Rays were negative, an MRI is scheduled for tommorrow. MRI reveal tears, not X-rays. So were not out of the woods yet.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoAle
    replied
    We've got a tough two weeks ahead of us...

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    i wasnt pointing fingers. like i said, a number of people were only reporting what they heard, others were deliberatly wishing for it to be serious.

Leave a comment:

• ReasonableChief
    replied
    Originally posted by y2cragie
    lol he was on about the people hoping it was An ACL tear, not those who were just reporting what they heard.
    For the record, I was not hoping for an ACL. It may just be a game ending injury, not a season-ender.

Leave a comment:

• jocool
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoAle
    A sprain sure beats a tear!
    Yes it does!

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    lol he was on about the people hoping it was An ACL tear, not those who were just reporting what they heard.

Leave a comment:

• Ryos
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosfan247
    atleast that shuts up you people HOPING it was an ACL tear you chef classless fans. Your a sad group of people.
    I'm no Chefs fan. :\ That's just what I'd heard from my station, which just goes to prove I shouldn't have been watching that station.

Leave a comment:

• Pierce
    replied
    I couldn't read lips, but it looked like Sharpe was complaining about Portis still being in at the time of the injury...maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosfan247
    SPRAINED RIGHT KNEE AND ANKLE...XRAYS ARE NEGATIVE...WOOHOO!
    Dude, that's awesome. At least you can rehab and get treatment. CP's a tough little guy anyway. Hope he's full speed in time for the Dolts.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoAle
    replied
    A sprain sure beats a tear!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X