Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on Portis injury...

Whats wrong! OMG

I'm not too worried yet, he gets hurt every game...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

but has it ever been on his leg?

I pray for not a knee injury, a repeat!

Comment

good thing we won but i really hope he aint injured.. and i dont want to blame shanahan on not taking the early fg.. im no coach..

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Comment

he wasn't putting any weeight on his right leg
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

the way Shanahan plays the game, I wouldn't doubt it was a ploy to mellow everyone out (broncos and browns) so we could get that kick off smoothly. I hope

Comment

Really I hope it is a serious injury! Just because of the CLASSLESS ACT from last week with the stupid ass BELT! IF SO THE LAST LAUGH IS WITH THE CHIEFS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIN BUT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!! only the DONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

please, talk about a classless act....that would be your post.

Comment

go to hell iceman, its people like you who fill our prisons. Nobody deserves to be injured.
                  Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Anybody heard any news on Portis?
                    Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
                    Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

Regardless of the classless act last week, I hate to see him hurt.
                      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

I haven't heard anything - but i have a bad feeling. this morning i woke up saying Clinton would be injured - when it happened it was like bad de ja vu. god, i hope he's okay..... maybe it's not bad though. one game?
                        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                          Regardless of the classless act last week, I hate to see him hurt.
                          I don't think it was too cool either, but 218 yds and 5 tds and he can do whatever he damn well wants. Just hope he's Ok. Were gonna need him in Indy.
                          Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
                          Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

Originally posted by jubei
                            I don't think it was too cool either, but 218 yds and 5 tds and he can do whatever he damn well wants. Just hope he's Ok. Were gonna need him in Indy.
                            Check out ESPN ... reporting now
                            Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by jubei
                              Most. Def. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X