Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-18 for 184....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8-18 for 184....

    Couch's numbers passing today. That is what killed us...only 8 complietions for 184, we gotta stop the long ball!
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

  • #2
    I would rather have Deltha playing deep than Ryan McNeil and COACH Jimmy Spencer.

    At least that gives us a prayer at an INT if we're gonna get burned deep all day anyway?

    Props to Lelie today for not swatting the ball down like the DB I thought he was trying to become.

    Comment


    • #3
      Same with KC game

      The big play is killing our awesome numbers....basically the score of our games have not represented the ball control and good defense.

      "Knorr with a saving tackle"

      Don't like the sound of that!!

      Got to stop the BIG PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      This is the NFL!!

      Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



      Go Broncos!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, doesn't matter if you can limit teams to a bunch of short gains if they get ~150 the fast way. When people don't have any defenders around for seemingly miles, that's not an effective way to protect against long plays.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Same with KC game

          Originally posted by JED Bronco
          The big play is killing our awesome numbers....basically the score of our games have not represented the ball control and good defense.

          "Knorr with a saving tackle"

          Don't like the sound of that!!

          Got to stop the BIG PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I know what you guys are saying, but how about that D coming thru when it mattered in OT. Good to see Al Wilson come blasting thru on first down.
          Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
          Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

          - Roger Waters

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 8-18 for 184....

            Originally posted by BroncoCy
            Couch's numbers passing today. That is what killed us...only 8 complietions for 184, we gotta stop the long ball!
            i agree n look whos next manning n favre theyll def go deep...look out walls bombs awayyyyyyy

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Same with KC game

              Originally posted by JED Bronco
              "Knorr with a saving tackle"
              The punter made the tackle in a couple of games today. Tennessee is the other one that comes to mind, and I think there was another game. Thank goodness those kickers are paying attention in tackling drills!
              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Re: 8-18 for 184....

                Originally posted by bronco30
                i agree n look whos next manning n favre theyll def go deep...look out walls bombs awayyyyyyy
                Yeah, what they both said!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm scared to death to see what Manning can do to us. I think the front 4 will have to step up big on him and pressure the hell out of him. If we hold him under 300 we win, over and we lose. Thats how I see it. Hopefully CP will be ok...I am dying to see what he will do on that artificial turf.
                  BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncoCy
                    I'm scared to death to see what Manning can do to us. I think the front 4 will have to step up big on him and pressure the hell out of him. If we hold him under 300 we win, over and we lose. Thats how I see it. Hopefully CP will be ok...I am dying to see what he will do on that artificial turf.
                    Turf is a good and bad thing?

                    The D has to stop Manning in every quarter and he is even tougher when behind in the 4th. If we win that one we will have played the toughest game all year!!

                    Payton "no slack " Manning
                    This is the NFL!!

                    Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



                    Go Broncos!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Same with KC game

                      Originally posted by JED Bronco

                      "Knorr with a saving tackle"
                      LOL...did you see him get over him when he made that tackle...lmao..that was the funnies thing I've seen from a punter, talking smack to someone who should of had a TD....that was great
                      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Re: Same with KC game

                        Originally posted by broncofan303
                        LOL...did you see him get over him when he made that tackle...lmao..that was the funnies thing I've seen from a punter, talking smack to someone who should of had a TD....that was great
                        His balls swelled to 50lbs after that tackle.....but hey, it was a good tackle.....most DB's tackle at the shoulders or try and play that bump ball sheeeeeet....

                        At least he didn't side step him and then try to chase.......
                        Eddie Kennison: "We gonna put something on their ass"....much to no one's suprise it was his lips on Shannahan's bum........

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X