• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudMule
    replied
    Re: Re: Same with KC game

Originally posted by broncofan303
    LOL...did you see him get over him when he made that tackle...lmao..that was the funnies thing I've seen from a punter, talking smack to someone who should of had a TD....that was great
    His balls swelled to 50lbs after that tackle.....but hey, it was a good tackle.....most DB's tackle at the shoulders or try and play that bump ball sheeeeeet....

At least he didn't side step him and then try to chase.......

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Re: Same with KC game

Originally posted by JED Bronco

"Knorr with a saving tackle"
    LOL...did you see him get over him when he made that tackle...lmao..that was the funnies thing I've seen from a punter, talking smack to someone who should of had a TD....that was great

Leave a comment:

• JED Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoCy
    I'm scared to death to see what Manning can do to us. I think the front 4 will have to step up big on him and pressure the hell out of him. If we hold him under 300 we win, over and we lose. Thats how I see it. Hopefully CP will be ok...I am dying to see what he will do on that artificial turf.
    Turf is a good and bad thing?

The D has to stop Manning in every quarter and he is even tougher when behind in the 4th. If we win that one we will have played the toughest game all year!!

Payton "no slack " Manning

Leave a comment:

• BroncoCy
    replied
    I'm scared to death to see what Manning can do to us. I think the front 4 will have to step up big on him and pressure the hell out of him. If we hold him under 300 we win, over and we lose. Thats how I see it. Hopefully CP will be ok...I am dying to see what he will do on that artificial turf.

Leave a comment:

• jocool
    replied
    Re: Re: 8-18 for 184....

Originally posted by bronco30
    i agree n look whos next manning n favre theyll def go deep...look out walls bombs awayyyyyyy
    Yeah, what they both said!

Leave a comment:

• Pierce
    replied

The punter made the tackle in a couple of games today. Tennessee is the other one that comes to mind, and I think there was another game. Thank goodness those kickers are paying attention in tackling drills!

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    Re: 8-18 for 184....

Originally posted by BroncoCy
    Couch's numbers passing today. That is what killed us...only 8 complietions for 184, we gotta stop the long ball!
    i agree n look whos next manning n favre theyll def go deep...look out walls bombs awayyyyyyy

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied

The big play is killing our awesome numbers....basically the score of our games have not represented the ball control and good defense.

Don't like the sound of that!!

Got to stop the BIG PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know what you guys are saying, but how about that D coming thru when it mattered in OT. Good to see Al Wilson come blasting thru on first down.

Leave a comment:

• Ryos
    replied
    Yeah, doesn't matter if you can limit teams to a bunch of short gains if they get ~150 the fast way. When people don't have any defenders around for seemingly miles, that's not an effective way to protect against long plays.

Leave a comment:

• JED Bronco
    replied
    Same with KC game

The big play is killing our awesome numbers....basically the score of our games have not represented the ball control and good defense.

Don't like the sound of that!!

Got to stop the BIG PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SD-BlueCheese
    replied
    I would rather have Deltha playing deep than Ryan McNeil and COACH Jimmy Spencer.

At least that gives us a prayer at an INT if we're gonna get burned deep all day anyway?

Props to Lelie today for not swatting the ball down like the DB I thought he was trying to become.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoCy
    started a topic 8-18 for 184....

8-18 for 184....

Couch's numbers passing today. That is what killed us...only 8 complietions for 184, we gotta stop the long ball!
Working...
X