Von Miller: Peyton Manning in team HQ working from 7 am to 7 pm every day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to stop.

Come in to work at 6pm, leave at 6:30pm....at least that's what Vontaze Burfict would do.

/sarcasm...except the Vontaze part.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

He is as awsome as advertised! I believe the 'General on the Field' will be very ready to run camp-nevermind the season. I am so jazzed now for the season opener because of him.
      Once again, great job in getting him by Elway, Fox, Bowlen, et al.
      SmilingJack

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
        No, he was really sleeping there - they have an apartment at the complex. He has found a house now, but I don't know if they've moved.

Just an FYI as an aside- he's got one boy and one girl. Look for Marshall Manning in the draft about 20 years from now.
        And he's already doing interviews!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7bNLf3Vg8
        Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #44

Comment

This is what Peyton has done for 14 years...his dedication & perfectionism are part of what's made him great...it's also why he has a mass of Colts fans following him to Denver. Lots of folks can't understand turning your back on the team you supported for JUST ONE GUY...those people will learn soon...Peyton brings so much more than JUST ONE GUY.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
            Hell hath no fury like a Peyton Manning scorned...

Love this!!!
            I would not want to be the Stealers on opening day.

Comment

Originally posted by INBronco18 View Post
              This is what Peyton has done for 14 years...his dedication & perfectionism are part of what's made him great...it's also why he has a mass of Colts fans following him to Denver. Lots of folks can't understand turning your back on the team you supported for JUST ONE GUY...those people will learn soon...Peyton brings so much more than JUST ONE GUY.
              true...oh so true

Comment

In order to play the way Peyton does, he has to get down and dirty and get inside the heads of defensive players and coordinators.

His physical abilities, while considerable, are paled when compared to his intellectual game. My dad called it "football smarts" (he was recruited by Bear Bryant when he was at KY) , in Peytons case, he got his PHD about his 3rd season in the league.

It takes a lot more work to hone the mind, than it does the body.

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                  Wives and kids are for retirement and that one month he works from home!
                  Well, he did do some homework at some point. He has two kids after all.
                  Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

Originally posted by Holger_Danske View Post
                    Well, he did do some homework at some point. He has two kids after all.
                    Off-season (between OTA's and private workouts) and bi-weeks, lol!!! And he has 2 very small kids, they won't miss him for 2 more years. He can do all that "fatherly nurturing" crap over retirement. But of course between being Tennessee's TV commentator on Saturday's and covering NFL on Sunday's, lol!!!
                    #swapping

Comment

I think he is taking over bowlen's job. He is also going to coach the Oline and WRs this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheriff View Post
                        Yup that's Peyton. Last I heard he's still sleeping there too.
                        I doubt that. If I were his wife, I'd kick his butt. I'm sure they have a little pad here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by INBronco18 View Post
                          That's fine - they'll replace the mass of departing Tebow fans.

Comment

Working...
                          X