Right here right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right here right now

Would you trade the playoff season last year for a bad record and a top 7 draft pick?
    "It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
    sigpic

No. Anyone who says yes I question their sanity.

Comment

I would never trade that playoff win Vs the steelers for a top 7 draft pick.
      sigpic

Comment

No way in hell.

I would however trade the 25th pick, in exchange for a Superbowl win last year and the 32nd pick.

That playoff game against Pitt last year was too much fun. There is no way I'd ever want to take that game away. 1 of the best moments I've had as a Broncos fan in sometime.

Bronco wins> Unsure draft picks

And I would take that any day of the week.
        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

No. The actual scenario that played out has us with Peyton Manning. Obviously that is the best scenario.
          sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

No way not in a million years...

Comment

Not in a zillion years.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Not in infinity years...

Comment

No, not in a bazillion years.

Comment

nope, because that means uncertainty with Tebow still at the helm. Meaning Manning might have never came here. While I love Tebow, I like knowing in a sure thing. Even if he is broken goods that has been repaired. Which in turn would mean we are looking for a QB. Unless that QB is Luck no thank you. I like winning and hate having to go through another losing season.

As a fan of my team, I'd rather take wins than losses. Even if it means missing out on a top 10 player. The draft is a crap shoot, you never know what you've got until you've got it. Every player has 3 paths, bust, hall of fame/great player, or mediocre. If it was sure fire thing. No team picking in the top 10 should ever be there again for another 10 years.

Comment

no way buddy.

Tebow to DT will go down as on of the greatest plays in playoff history. Great memory.
                      sigpic

Comment

Idk, everyone thinks of the Steelers game as a basis for their decision. I think of the Pats game and how nice that #7 pick would be in preparing for payback.

Comment

I hate the mentality of:
                          "Suck for this particular player or suck to get the first pick."

I would gladly take wins over losses any day. I hate seeing my team lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty2723 View Post
                            I hate the mentality of:

never has a truer thing been said.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty2723 View Post
                              I hate the mentality of:

Same here. Even if its week 17 and we have nothing to play for. I never root for a loss. I wanted to win badly vs San Diego in 2010, and could care less about how high we pick. I wanted 5-11, not 4-12. Nothing would ever make me root against the team that I love. Just complete sillyness and I never understand why any fan would actually want to watch thier team lose
                              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X