Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it just me

    Is it just me or is there a pass interference call on Walls every game....i don't get it
    BRONCOS

  • #2
    He's aggressive, which means he's going to get those a lot. Personally, I'd rather have him close enough to make the play than sit there and watch the pass happen. Now if he can just work on that timing a bit more, and he'll be doing exactly what he should. Well, that and maybe add a couple more INTs to his first.

    Comment


    • #3
      He's one of the taller CBs in the NFL, so he stands out more to the refs.
      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Is it just me

        Originally posted by Shady980
        Is it just me or is there a pass interference call on Walls every game....i don't get it

        That last pass interference was total bullchit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didnt have any hands on him to justify that call!

        Comment


        • #5
          He's getting PI penalties b/c he's getting beat. Not b/c he's playing aggressive. But he will be a key player in the future for us.
          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Is it just me

            Originally posted by jocool
            That last pass interference was total bullchit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didnt have any hands on him to justify that call!
            I think that was a bit ticky-tack. The way I saw it, he was making a play on the ball, not the receiver. Damn officials should have caught the offsides that killed our drive on third and two.
            Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
            Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

            - Roger Waters

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
              He's getting PI penalties b/c he's getting beat. Not b/c he's playing aggressive. But he will be a key player in the future for us.
              I agree with that, but don't forget about his interception today. He's a first year starter and growing pains are to be expected.
              sigpic

              "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                I agree with that, but don't forget about his interception today. He's a first year starter and growing pains are to be expected.
                Exactly.
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The reason is the guy is so tall and he has very long arms that when he's trying to knock the ball down it seems like its always pass interference cause he's basically HOVERING over the reciever. He's also a very aggressive DB which is awesome cause he brings electricity to the field along with Wilson.


                  "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                  - Carl Sagan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pierce
                    He's one of the taller CBs in the NFL, so he stands out more to the refs.
                    He is the tallest at 6'4", I don't think their is any other corner in the league that is at least 6'3" so he has at least two inches on most corners.
                    John 11: 25-27

                    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                    Thanks Snk16

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      He is the tallest at 6'4", I don't think their is any other corner in the league that is at least 6'3" so he has at least two inches on most corners.
                      Yeah, i think he's the tallest corner in NFL history....
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Re: Is it just me

                        Originally posted by jocool
                        That last pass interference was total bullchit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didnt have any hands on him to justify that call!
                        Welcome to the NFL, holding and PI happens almost every play...it's just when they want to cal it ..
                        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                          He's getting PI penalties b/c he's getting beat. Not b/c he's playing aggressive. But he will be a key player in the future for us.
                          Look at all good CB's and you will see PI on occasion...especially in the end zone. Better than a TD, something O'neal didn't understand.

                          Jimmy Johnson told Sam madison to play tight and get the penalty on occasion...that's why he's great!!

                          Personnally I think he cheats alot but if it's not called then it's not a penalty.
                          This is the NFL!!

                          Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!



                          Go Broncos!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i don't know...i just get really nervous when the ball is pass to the reciver he's playing....it's like i almost expect it.....he cost us a lot last week and this week....thats why im so nervouse about the colts game....with their recivers he can really put us in a couple of bad situations. Just my worries though I guess
                            BRONCOS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                              Yeah, i think he's the tallest corner in NFL history....
                              For right now. During the preseason I seem to remember some reports that hinted that Walls might actually be closer to 6'5". It doen't really matter he's becoming a solid corner in my opinion.
                              John 11: 25-27

                              My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                              Thanks Snk16

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X