C'mon bronco fans show some support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon bronco fans show some support!

Talk about negativity,i'm disgusted about the uneducated complaning about the draft,Elway gets us Manning,picks up the best DT in the draft,specially where we were drafting,we get a sproles-ish back,remember playing him?and we have the QB of the future,who Elway loves,show some trust in the man,do your research,he's biggest issue is he's green.He's young and can sit behind Manning and learn plus he has Elway to learn from,considering Manning's age it's hardly a bad idea,to boot were not done.So would the "Positive" fans start speaking out and quit the shrubs!
    Last edited by horseheadhotel; 04-28-2012, 04:07 PM.

Originally posted by horseheadhotel View Post
    Talk about negativty,i'm discusted about the uneducated complaning about the draft,Elway gets us Manning,picks up the best DT in the draft,specially where we were drafting,we get a sproles-ish back,remember playing him?and we have the QB of the future,who Elway loves,show some trust in the man,do your research,he's biggest issue is he's green.He's young and can sit behind Manning and learn plus he has Elway to learn from,considering Manning's age it's hardly a bad idea,to boot were not done.So would the real fans start speaking out and quit the shrubs!
    While I do agree with you, the whole "real fans" may be a bit much. Remember we're all highly invested emotionally in this team (why else would we post day and night year after year on a message board?) and some have their views of what EFX should be doing. It's not "fake" to disagree with the moves the FO makes. For many of us it's actually very real. But again, I do agree with the body of your point about the draft thus far.
    #swapping

Comment

we got three guys that i think will be quality players for years to come... i love it so far

Comment

It was a mediocre draft...at best. At worst, it was a complete trainwreck.

And guess what? Just because I feel that way doesn't make me any less of a fan. In fact, I'm a season ticket holder.

Comment

I really like the players. Could we have managed our picks a little better? I think yes but I don't know. I am not there. I assume that we traded up for Hillman because we knew someone else was interested but I dont KNOW that!

Go look at the film on them before you start complaining. If you aren't excited, or at least able to understand why we made those picks after doing the tiniest amount of research then you just might be dead...call an ambulance.

Both Wolfe and Hillman look great in my eyes. I am excited for the coming season. Soooooo much better than 2-14

And I am a season ticket holder also!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch1ggs View Post
            It was a mediocre draft...at best. At worst, it was a complete trainwreck.

And guess what? Just because I feel that way doesn't make me any less of a fan. In fact, I'm a season ticket holder.
            Actually at best this draft is an amazing one and at worst a trainwreck

That's how all drafts are
            sigpic
            Thank you Charger$

Comment

I like the hillman pick, dislike the osweiler pick in the air with the DT pick forget his name already.

Comment

Fans who constructively criticize the picks are fine, but yes, what's done is done, nothing you can do about it, so hope for the best!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by horseheadhotel View Post
                  Talk about negativty,i'm discusted about the uneducated complaning about the draft,Elway gets us Manning,picks up the best DT in the draft,specially where we were drafting,we get a sproles-ish back,remember playing him?and we have the QB of the future,who Elway loves,show some trust in the man,do your research,he's biggest issue is he's green.He's young and can sit behind Manning and learn plus he has Elway to learn from,considering Manning's age it's hardly a bad idea,to boot were not done.So would the real fans start speaking out and quit the shrubs!
                  Just to clarify, is it alright if I act "discusted about the uneducated raving about the draft"? Because I feel that it would really help move the conversation forward if I could passively insult people who disagree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by kentucky bronc View Post
                    we got three guys that i think will be quality players for years to come... i love it so far

Glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks this. Wolfe, Osweiler and Hillman. I like all three picks so far!
                    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon Member #12

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                      While I do agree with you, the whole "real fans" may be a bit much. Remember we're all highly invested emotionally in this team (why else would we post day and night year after year on a message board?) and some have their views of what EFX should be doing. It's not "fake" to disagree with the moves the FO makes. For many of us it's actually very real. But again, I do agree with the body of your point about the draft thus far.
                      Ok i'll remove "REAL" and go with shrubs! Were you reading all the posts last night,it was nut's,if you going to whine at least be educated,even the talking heads who i'm not a fan of know who wolfe is,these boards have over emotional since the whole Tebow thing,and i was a big fan but atleast wait and digeast the draft.

Comment

I think he trying to tell you ...WE have no control over who they pick so why get so upset about it.....just chill out drink a coke or water or juice ...mmm coffee sounds good right about now
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomo 2000 View Post
                          Just to clarify, is it alright if I act "discusted about the uneducated raving about the draft"? Because I feel that it would really help move the conversation forward if I could passively insult people who disagree with me.
                          sorry,but i am educated on the draft.Atleast research the players picked before you say they suck,many late round guys go on to be studs,Wolfe and Hillman have this written all over them.I guess i think like EFX,to me that's good company! but all the best to you friend

Comment

All 3 picks are good to me. Not sure what people are crying about.
                            sigpic

Comment

Also i have no issue's weather one want's to draft a differant way,it's the insulting rhetoric towards EFX,when one doesn't not know the player's being drafted.I'd love to had Hightower but at DT Wolfe was at the top of my boards where we were at.All the best,friend
                              Last edited by horseheadhotel; 04-28-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X