No announcement yet.

People whining about reaching...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most teams get the guys they want. Doesn't mean they were the right picks. I don't see 32 teams sharing the Lombardi each season.

I like our draft, but it could have been managed better IMO.

Comment

Managed a lot better, indeed.

Comment

There are times where I really do not understand our fans. Just because the Broncos haven't drafted that exact player some fan or fans just know will be the next coming, all of a sudden this draft is a total failure. I honestly believe John Elway, Brian Xanders, John Fox and the rest of the coaches and scouts know much more about the talent out there than the fans do. I also believe they will do the very best thing for our team to give us the best opportunity to win. Everyone just needs to chill out for awhile and let's see what happens in training camp and the preseason.
        :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

I like the draft, I think they did really well. Love the Hillman pick. I think that Wolfe will push for significant playing time. Hopefully, the rest of them will contribute to special teams or even push for playing time.

Comment

I'd like to find out the definition of "Reaching". I don't think you can reach on a player. No Mock Draft site or Prospect Site can tell me how I view a players value. If I Like DT Jaye Howard in the 2nd, I don't give a flip about a value site having him listed as a 4th - 5th rd pick.
            sigpic

Comment

I am not a student of college football. I have trust in the front office. They got the right guys to compete at the weak positions. That is where it starts.

First rounders are easier to talk about reach. I think another factor in this draft was thrift. 2nd rounders do not make as much as 1sts. It is a business.

I am concerned about the suspension of DJ. It is not a small loss to the D. I know we picked up a couple of guys, but DJ is special.
              Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

"reaching" is moving up to draft guys that would probably be available at your original spot.

We are moving down and getting the guys we want.
                IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

Comment

Working...
                X