Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17 View Post
    ERIC PAGE WILL MAKE THIS TEAM.

Im so glad we were the ones to get him because he is the PERFECT SLEEPER WR that is gonna be great with Peyton.

I watched A LOT of him since I live in Toledo.

This guy is gonna make an impact in the NFL no question. Whether its being that explosive kick or punt returner (which I pray we use him as) or a steady slot reciever for Peyton.

He only needs ONE touch to take it to the house.

Not to mention if we wanna add a little trickery he can be the wildcat QB & throw a pretty darn good ball.
    the word wildcat is taboo around here lol

Comment

Wildhorse wildhorse wildhorse

Comment

Eric Page is a different type of receiver than most of the others. He is an off LOS/motion type of guy who apparently has a high football IQ, necessary for guys who motion. He was a HS QB and can run from scrimmage as well as return. We'll see.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Eric Page is a different type of receiver than most of the others. He is an off LOS/motion type of guy who apparently has a high football IQ, necessary for guys who motion. He was a HS QB and can run from scrimmage as well as return. We'll see.
          Yup. You can do so much with him & be very creative.

Comment

I think he made a smart choice coming here. After decker Thomas and Caldwell the last 3 wr spots (if we keep 6) are pretty much wide open for the taking. And i think he really only has to outplay stokley for the backup slot WR spot behind Caldwell. He has a very good chance to make the team.

Comment

I think he def makes a spot not only because of his WR abilities, but we can put him out there as kick/punt returner from day 1.

Comment

Wow!

Seems like we got ourselves some quality players!

I'm excited!
                All in for Siemian!

Comment

Working...
                X