No announcement yet.

Twitter Mega-Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread. I was actually thinking of making a thread similar to this 1 day, so people who just want to follow Bronco players on twitter, can do so. But glad someone else made a thread like this and saved me the work

Also here is a site that shows athletes on twitter for every team, in every sport as well:

http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/

It doesn't have every player on there, but its got a lot. So theres another good one for people to check out.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

I've added Broncos Country Message Board Members Twitter Accounts to post #3
      Taken from this thread
      sigpic
      2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
      2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
      BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Good stuff. Much appreciated Its cool to have all that on here and easy to look at whenever I wanna see who has a twitter. Thanks Mark. This thread should get a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
          Good stuff. Much appreciated Its cool to have all that on here and easy to look at whenever I wanna see who has a twitter. Thanks Mark. This thread should get a sticky.
          Np. Not sure if just any thread can get pinned, but if any mod wants to, they're free to do so! Would definitely make it a lot easier for members to find.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
            Np. Not sure if just any thread can get pinned, but if any mod wants to, they're free to do so! Would definitely make it a lot easier for members to find.
            Yea, although a thread like this should get pinned for some time at least. It has a lot of good information in it. it depends. You don't want to have 10 pages stickied, or else it can look sloppy. Either way, this is a worthy thread fo sho.

Comment

Update:

I Created a twitter account that's following every twitter account posted here. Plus made lists with all the different categories here.

Lists:

Denver Broncos Players
              Broncos Alumni
              NFL Teams
              Broncos Other
              Beat Writers/Radio/Blogs
              NFL Network Talent
              BCMB Twitter Accounts
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hard work.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Great work!

I'd like to say that Shannon Sharpe is a great follow and he constantly interacts w fans. The Orange glasses are a must!

He provides football analysis, health, working out, foods, and movie input a lot.
                  sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                  I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                  I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                  I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                  Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Guess I am going to be spending today getting on twitter. Never too old for new toys I guess. Do not mind getting info from the people I sign up for just hope I do not get spam from all the followers as well. Assume this is possible.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Have some more imaginary mod cp. Great work.

Not likely this will get pinned, as we've moved towards keeping pinned threads to a minimum and just removed them. However, yes... this thread is the sort that would be handy if we did more of that still.

Again... great job, and someone give this man CP by proxy for me!
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                        Great work!

I'd like to say that Shannon Sharpe is a great follow and he constantly interacts w fans. The Orange glasses are a must!

He provides football analysis, health, working out, foods, and movie input a lot.
                        Absolutely! He even said Merry Christmas to me which was nice.
                        All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Not likely this will get pinned, as we've moved towards keeping pinned threads to a minimum and just removed them. However, yes... this thread is the sort that would be handy if we did more of that still.

CP from LT coming your way via me!!! :thumb:
                          Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Guess I am going to be spending today getting on twitter. Never too old for new toys I guess. Do not mind getting info from the people I sign up for just hope I do not get spam from all the followers as well. Assume this is possible.
                            I learned that when you follow individuals rather than organizations you get a lot more spam and re-tweets. I try to stay away from following individuals due to this. However, my favorite individuals to follow are: Colin Cowherd, Adam Schefter, Chris Mortensen and John Elway. Good luck! :thumb:
                            sigpic
                            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

I figured, that's fine. I've been on different forums where so many threads get pinned and it looks so disorganized.
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't edit the first post anymore, but here you go guys, Derek Wolfe's official twitter.

@Denver_Broncos
                                #Broncos fans, please welcome Derek Wolfe (@derekwolfe95) to Twitter. This is his official account.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X