X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadez
    replied
    Thanks for the hard work.

Guess I am going to be spending today getting on twitter. Never too old for new toys I guess. Do not mind getting info from the people I sign up for just hope I do not get spam from all the followers as well. Assume this is possible.

Leave a comment:

• 100%Broncoholic
    replied
    Great work!

I'd like to say that Shannon Sharpe is a great follow and he constantly interacts w fans. The Orange glasses are a must!

He provides football analysis, health, working out, foods, and movie input a lot.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Thanks for the hard work.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Update:

I Created a twitter account that's following every twitter account posted here. Plus made lists with all the different categories here.

Lists:

Denver Broncos Players
    Broncos Alumni
    NFL Teams
    Broncos Other
    Beat Writers/Radio/Blogs
    NFL Network Talent
    BCMB Twitter Accounts

Leave a comment:

• BroncosPWNn00bs
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkB View Post
    Np. Not sure if just any thread can get pinned, but if any mod wants to, they're free to do so! Would definitely make it a lot easier for members to find.
    Yea, although a thread like this should get pinned for some time at least. It has a lot of good information in it. it depends. You don't want to have 10 pages stickied, or else it can look sloppy. Either way, this is a worthy thread fo sho.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Good stuff. Much appreciated Its cool to have all that on here and easy to look at whenever I wanna see who has a twitter. Thanks Mark. This thread should get a sticky.
    Np. Not sure if just any thread can get pinned, but if any mod wants to, they're free to do so! Would definitely make it a lot easier for members to find.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosPWNn00bs
    replied
    Good stuff. Much appreciated Its cool to have all that on here and easy to look at whenever I wanna see who has a twitter. Thanks Mark. This thread should get a sticky.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    I've added Broncos Country Message Board Members Twitter Accounts to post #3
    Taken from this thread

Leave a comment:

• BroncosPWNn00bs
    replied
    Great thread. I was actually thinking of making a thread similar to this 1 day, so people who just want to follow Bronco players on twitter, can do so. But glad someone else made a thread like this and saved me the work

Also here is a site that shows athletes on twitter for every team, in every sport as well:

http://www.tweeting-athletes.com/

It doesn't have every player on there, but its got a lot. So theres another good one for people to check out.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    I've added NFL Network On-Air Talent accounts to post #2

Leave a comment:

• Noonskadoodle17
    replied
    The Eric Page one is him for sure.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    I've added Broncos beat writers/Broncos Blogs/Radio Personalities to the 2nd post.

Originally posted by destrukt View Post
    Thanks for doing this. I'm sure there are others like myself who don't use twitter that would like to view some of the things said now and then.

And I don't have a clue what CP is.
    No problem. This thread explains CP.

Leave a comment:

• destrukt
    replied
    Thanks for doing this. I'm sure there are others like myself who don't use twitter that would like to view some of the things said now and then.

And I don't have a clue what CP is.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
    It's times like this when I REALLY miss being able to give out CP. If there's ever a post that deserves it, this is it. Excellent work.
    Originally posted by x2kjosh View Post
    +1 to that. Amazing work. Just gave my CP for it.
    Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Cool, thanks for putting all of those together! I'd CP but I gotta spread it around first.

Also, I heard that @InElwayWeTrust guy is way cooler than all these guys.
    Thanks all

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    You have the wrong Drayton Florence.

https://twitter.com/#!/DraytonFlorence
    Thank you, fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    You have the wrong Drayton Florence.

https://twitter.com/#!/DraytonFlorence

Leave a comment:

Working...