Miami game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami game

Hi there long tie reader, First time Poster.
    First of all i just want to say i love football. Todays game shows you how much Footbal can mess with your emotions one second your on an incredible High another moment you feel like someone kicked you in the stoumache. But a Win is a win
    However i was just wondering who you guys predict will win the Miami/Dolphins game
    I mean the Eagles have been on Fire but the Dolphins at home with theyre back against the wall.
    I personaly think the Dolphins will pull it out but i really ope the eagles win, because if the Dolphins lose then enxt weeks very tough game against Indy *Im going to !* wont be a must win.
    Also im getting a little concerned about baltimore because they have the tiebreakers over us while the Bengals dont.
    So lets al cross are fingers that the Bengals start acting more Bengalish!
    Dolphins
    17.65%
    Eagles
    82.35%
    Tie :o
    0.00%
    sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Re: Miami game

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
    Hi there long tie reader, First time Poster.
    First of all i just want to say i love football. Todays game shows you how much Footbal can mess with your emotions one second your on an incredible High another moment you feel like someone kicked you in the stoumache. But a Win is a win
    However i was just wondering who you guys predict will win the Miami/Dolphins game
    I mean the Eagles have been on Fire but the Dolphins at home with theyre back against the wall.
    I personaly think the Dolphins will pull it out but i really ope the eagles win, because if the Dolphins lose then enxt weeks very tough game against Indy *Im going to !* wont be a must win.
    Also im getting a little concerned about baltimore because they have the tiebreakers over us while the Bengals dont.
    So lets al cross are fingers that the Bengals start acting more Bengalish!
    I think Eagles will win. But I have been surprised to see most ESPN/NFL analysts pick the Dolphins as the favourites.

Comment

Re: Re: Miami game

Miami's playing at home, so most experts should pick them to win. Personally, I think Philadelphia will win. Not only do I think they're the better team, but it's December, so Miami pretty much has to lose. Heh. Philadelphia's on a long winning streak though, so their luck might run out...but hopefully that will be the week after next.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Miami game

Originally posted by Ryos
        Miami's playing at home, so most experts should pick them to win. Personally, I think Philadelphia will win. Not only do I think they're the better team, but it's December, so Miami pretty much has to lose. Heh. Philadelphia's on a long winning streak though, so their luck might run out...but hopefully that will be the week after next.
        Since the Eagles have already clinched a playoff spot, hope they don't take this game easy.

Comment

No way. They are playing for HOME FIELD. They won't take it lightly. They know they can't afford to go into St. Louis!

Comment

i think that the eagles will win. they may have clinched a play-off spot, but homefield is major. they'll be playing like they mean it. but i do think it's going to be a tough game - my boyfriend is an eagles fan, and he says this will be their toughest game all year. Miami is one dimensional, whereas the Eagles are good or better in every aspect....
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
            X