Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Our Regular Season Record In '12?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Our Regular Season Record In '12?

Maybe it's far too early, but what's your prediction for our upcoming season......and why (if you have some comments)?

Hey, I'm going with 11 and 5.

Peyton is getting more and more like the old Peyton, and even though we never can tell how his neck feels, or if he can take a hit like days of old.....I am basing my prediction on the fact that the doctors and the man himself are giving the "green light". Besides, Peyton Manning is not one to go after something with doubt.

And as goes Peyton Manning, goes the Denver Broncos (sounds kinda different doesn't it?) But seriously, this guy's leadership, accurate arm, and decisiveness is worth a few extra wins.....at least.

But we have a strong nucleus of receivers to support big #18, and our backfield, if healthy, will also be solid. I believe we will be a very dynamic O, and D's will be in "guess" mode far more than we've seen in years here. There's the one-two punch, but I think we're talking 1-2-3-4-5 and so on.....and so different!

If our D really comes together, 11 wins will not be a stretch.....at all. And some of the offseason acquisitions look to be very good fits - Porter, Adams, Wolfe......and more. My hope is that we get solid LBing, and in that case I continue to have high expectations for Irving.....I want him to play a significant role. That will be an indicator for me.

I am also excited having JDR on board. He knows football. He knows D football. So does Fox. Our D should be fine.....and if a couple of the youngins step up, including Moore, Irving, Wolfe and Bolden, I feel confident that we will be a quality unit, in support of a much more dynamic O.

Our schedule is not easy, but 11 and 5 is my prediction. I get a feeling we will be that much more confident, once we see Peyton move our team down the field.......over and over!

:thumb:
    13 or more wins
    31.82%
    12 and 4
    25.45%
    11 and 5
    18.18%
    10 and 6
    20.00%
    9 and 7
    4.55%
    8 and 8
    0.00%
    7 and 9
    0.00%
    6 and 10
    0.00%
    5 and 11
    0.00%
    4 or less wins
    0.00%

13-3

Loses to Pitt, NE and @ KC in December (that's an auto-loss in my book)

Comment

16-0!!!! We're gonna do it and win the SB!!!!! Manning wants that record sooooo bad. At worst 14-2 with the only 2 losses being KC and SD. I see a sweep of the AFCN and NFCS.
      #swapping

Comment

We've got every chance of going far but I'll go for a safe 11-5.

If the team clicks with Manning early then we will have more wins.
        All in for Siemian!

Comment

I originally put 10-6 when the schedule came out with losses to Oakland and Kansas City because we seem to be halving series lately in-division. But since Oakland is on the decline we could get that win and there was another game that could go both ways so I'd say we could even hit 12-4 if we play well against the seven previous playoff teams from last year.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

14-2

Why? Because I'm wearing the orange glasses and lovin' it.

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

We will be undefeated & become the first since the '72 dolphins to go unbeaten & first ever to go 19-0! :thumb:
              sigpic

Comment

The same record I pick every year. 12-4.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Steeler--win
                  at Falcons--loss
                  Texans--loss
                  Raiders--win
                  Patriots--loss
                  at Chargers--loss
                  Bye
                  Saints--loss
                  at Bengals--win
                  at Panthers--loss
                  Chargers--win
                  at Chiefs--loss
                  Buccaneers--win
                  at Raiders--loss
                  at Ravens--loss
                  Browns--win
                  chiefs--win

according to this I have them as 7-9. I think 2 of those losses (not sure which, maybe Panthers and Raiders) will turn into wins and they go 9-7
                  sigpic

Comment

12-4 probably this would be the best case scenario however that's what I'm banking on.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      Steeler--win
                      at Falcons--loss
                      Texans--loss
                      Raiders--win
                      Patriots--loss
                      at Chargers--loss
                      Bye
                      Saints--loss
                      at Bengals--win
                      at Panthers--loss
                      Chargers--win
                      at Chiefs--loss
                      Buccaneers--win
                      at Raiders--loss
                      at Ravens--loss
                      Browns--win
                      chiefs--win

according to this I have them as 7-9. I think 2 of those losses (not sure which, maybe Panthers and Raiders) will turn into wins and they go 9-7
                      ^^^ WHAT?
                      sigpic

Comment

I voted for 10-6. Obviously I hope its 16-0. And I can possibly see us winning more than 10 games, but this will be a transitional year imo. I can see us winning 10 games, and winning a playoff game. But I don't see us going 14-2 and winning the Superbowl this year. I feel like we are close, but I don't see us doing that this year. Still need a few more pieces. Sure Hope I'm wrong and I hope this is the start of 5 straight Superbowl wins

I see losses vs Atlanta, Patriots, Chargers, Panthers, Raiders, Chiefs.

So I see us splitting the division this year. And losing at least 1 of our division games at home.

I don't see us going 8-0 at home this year either. But that is give or take a few games. I can see us at 9-7, and I can also see us at 12-4. But I went with 10-6.

The season is almost here. :dance:
                        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

16-0 till we ain't.

Comment

I'm going with TD.

He said 12-4 the other night on tv here.

Comment

I know it's early, and I also realize we care about our team and may even be swayed a bit in our enthusiasm, but I really doubt that a poll like this, at this time of the year, would be so positive compared to the last 5 years or so.

I am getting a goooooooood feeling, and I take it, so are most of you!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X