Our DBs will struggle against Peyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our DBs will struggle against Peyton

I don't want to say it but we're susceptible to the big play and I think he'll just throw it past our guys into the hands of Wayne and Harrison.

yep...we need to get our D straight, in a dome and on turf(are they still on turf?, cuz NO has a dome but have grass)...We need to get pressure on Peyton though, I think Peyton is one of the most overrated quarterbacks in the league...you put pressure on him and he just lobs the ball up...call me insane, but I think the whole Manning family is overrated..

is this the ESPN Primetime game?
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Yeap. Sunday night football.

Comment

cool....that should be fun, ESPN rules except for Mr. Paul McGwire, this guy is an idiot..I don't know what game he's watching most of the time...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Heh, I just started a post on the same subject. Unlike broncofan303 above, I think Manning is one of the scariest QB's playing right now. This game really concerns me.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

yeah defintely a concern in every game.. I was even concerned about the mighty Browns...but this game doesn't mean that much to the Colts, they are playing the spoiler role...they've clinched a playoff spot and they need to win out and have either Chiefs or New England to lose in order to get homefield advantage..Denver needs this game more...no more of this win 1 of the next 2 and you'll be in the playoffs stuff....win all and dont' worry...

Comment

I honestly think Indy will tear us up, I dont think our secondary will stop their passing game at all. I do expect us to whoop up on Green bay though, that should get us in the playoffs.
              Friends dont let friends vote for Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody
                I honestly think Indy will tear us up, I dont think our secondary will stop their passing game at all. I do expect us to whoop up on Green bay though, that should get us in the playoffs.
                I agree that its going to be hard to stop Peyton Manning & Marvin Harrison. But I am hoping that we can put up a huge score as well. I think Indy defense is not so great and hope Plummer can put up a big game.

Comment

since both teams proved they can't cover anyone, it's going to be a shootout...let's not having any "leaping" calls determine the outcome of the game...

Comment

We need to have our running game going against the Colts. Need to chew up the clock time and keep Peyton Manning watch from the sidelines. Hope Portis will be back. If not, I think Mike Anderson will step up. Hope he stays away from the dope this week

Comment

Originally posted by portis123
                      We need to have our running game going against the Colts. Need to chew up the clock time and keep Peyton Manning watch from the sidelines. Hope Portis will be back. If not, I think Mike Anderson will step up. Hope he stays away from the dope this week
                      I voulenteer myself to hold it for him and give him what I don't use when the season is done...
                      BRONCOS

Comment

We should put our fastest DB on M.H otherwise we're screwed. I think walls can cover Wayne...if he gets burned again, I will be seriously pissed off.
                        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

" Lenny: So Mr. Mayor, what are you going to do?

Homer: We'll just wait for a big NFL franchise to come our way.

Rep: I couldn't help overhearing you. I represent the Arizona Cardinals and I was wondering if...

Homer: Keep walkin'. "

LOLOL thats great. LOL
                          BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by Shady980
                            I voulenteer myself to hold it for him and give him what I don't use when the season is done...
                            Sounds like a great incentive for Anderson. He might be willing to sacrifice his bonus for it

Comment

We need to get a ton of pressure on Manning. If he's able to sit in the pocket and look downfield we will get eaten up! It's happened to almost everyone who's played them. Get Payton Manning on the run and we'll stand a better chance. Our DBs will need the help

Comment

Working...
                              X