No announcement yet.

Our DBs will struggle against Peyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We always seem to play Indy tough, and I think we will Sunday as well. We gotta stop getting FGs when we should be getting TDs. Put the ball in the endzone for god's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
      yep...we need to get our D straight, in a dome and on turf(are they still on turf?, cuz NO has a dome but have grass)...We need to get pressure on Peyton though, I think Peyton is one of the most overrated quarterbacks in the league...you put pressure on him and he just lobs the ball up...call me insane, but I think the whole Manning family is overrated..

is this the ESPN Primetime game?

Overrated how? His #2 QB rating, his #1 in yards, TDs, and completion %? Or his, #2 in least INT's thrown? Maybe it's his 11-3 record as the Colt's QB this season. Maybe it's the fact that he's the first QB in NFL history to throw for 25+ TD's in 6 straight seasons. Marino and Favre had 5 straight. Not to mention it's his FIRST 6 seasons. He's also the only QB to throw for 4,000 yards in 5+ consecutive seasons. You'll see how overrated he is on Sunday. A weak secondary like yours is something Manning will love to destroy.
      GO COLTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
        since both teams proved they can't cover anyone, it's going to be a shootout...let's not having any "leaping" calls determine the outcome of the game...
        We can't cover anyone? Hmmm. Where do you base this?
        GO COLTS!!!

Comment

I could see Manning going 300+ in yardage, but Indys defense is alot like ours. No big stat players, just guys that work well as a team. So after thinking more about this game, I think it will actually be a pretty time game. That is if "The Snake" brings his A game if CP is out.

Comment

Working...
          X