No announcement yet.

Tempering Manning Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peyton Manning holds everybody accountable, on and off the field. So yes PM changes the team, add to the fact that we got rid of the trouble makers, it gives the team a better locker room atmosphere.
    sigpic

Comment

I think it might have an effect, but isn't going to stop someone from doing something stupid. It might help keep some players on their toes. But these are young men with lots of money, and they are going to do stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
        Peyton Manning holds everybody accountable, on and off the field. So yes PM changes the team, add to the fact that we got rid of the trouble makers, it gives the team a better locker room atmosphere.
        I'm a very optimistic person but nothing surprises me anymore with professional athletes and celebrities.

If you don't hold yourself accountable no one can do it for you. If you got yo' mind on yo' money and yo' money on yo' mind, team first is hardly a consideration.
        [sigpic

Comment

I do know that it changes us from a team that goes usually 8-8 or somewhere around there, every year, to a team that has championship hopes now. But like Lomax said above. I doubt the players think about Manning and try hard to impress him every day. Some players are smart, and others are dumb. I think our team has pretty good character anyways for the most part. Sometimes they make mistakes, but I think Manning has very little to do with who gets arrested and who doesn't.
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

PM wants to win and that is infectious. If they don't play to his level, they will know about it.

Comment

Working...
            X