Denver Broncos game worn/used memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos game worn/used memorabilia

Hey guys I wanted to show some pictures of my recently purchased game used items from our Broncos. I bought a game used Dawkins jersey and a game used football. The jersey was worn by Dawkins on 12/26/2010 against the Texans at home and the football was used 11/6/2011 against the Raiders in Oakland. Everything was bought from a game used memorabilia dealer in Las Vegas called JO SPORTS CO. The Broncos have even promoted them on there website. Hear are some pictures. Sorry the pictures are kinda blurry.

sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

They're sweet man! Thanks for showing us!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
      sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Very nice! Love the jersey! Gotta get that framed up!

Comment

Ya I cant wait to get it framed. Thanks

Comment

Awesome Man, I hope to have some game used stuff some day. If you dont mind, what does a game worn jersey run for?
            Last edited by IPICKEDYOUOFF; 06-29-2012, 07:24 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Those are freakin awesome man!

Big time congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by IPICKEDYOUOFF View Post
                Awesome Man, I hope to have some game used stuff some day. If you dont mind, what does a game worn jersey run for?
                There expensive. Depending on what you want they can run 500 and UP

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                  Those are freakin awesome man!

Big time congrats!
                  Thanks I appreciate it.

Comment

Really cool! Those will look great on display, congrats!

Comment

Thanks bud

Comment

I remember those games like they were yesterday! Cool stuff man!
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
                          There expensive. Depending on what you want they can run 500 and UP
                          Cool, thanks man. Make sure to post pics once you get it framed.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Hey man! Good luck on Supercollector status!

Comment

Working...
                              X