Denver Broncos game worn/used memorabilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
    Hey man! Good luck on Supercollector status!

LOL thanks. Dont think im there yet.
    sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Cool stuff, I got a Moreno glove and Woodyard's sleeve from the AZ preseason game ...Woodyard looked up when I yelled his name like "Hell yeah someone knows who I am" cuz I yelled "Wesley Woodyard!!" Lol

Anyhow, you're stuff is obviously much cooler

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
        Cool stuff, I got a Moreno glove and Woodyard's sleeve from the AZ preseason game ...Woodyard looked up when I yelled his name like "Hell yeah someone knows who I am" cuz I yelled "Wesley Woodyard!!" Lol

that's brilliant, I love stories like that, proves some athletes are down to earth
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post

Thats a good story thanks for sharing. I hear woodyard is a good dude.
          sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Really cool!!!
            #swapping

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

This most definitely is a dumb one but is there any chance of the dirt affecting the jersey over time?
                Random thought- awesome stuff btw

Comment

Hi,

New to the forum. Just checking to see if there are any other game used collectors here?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake51 View Post
                    Hi,

New to the forum. Just checking to see if there are any other game used collectors here?
                    My claim to fame is a Super Bowl XXXII helmet signed by the entire team, not game used but pretty cool. Tell us about your av pic.

Oh, welcome to the boards. :thumb:
                    [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X