DJ Williams Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Williams Rant

I just ran into this, this morning. Not sure if some of you have heard it yet, I'm assuming its only a few days old or something. But DJ gets ripped pretty hard in this and at the end the blame is even pointed towards Broncos front office for enabling. None the less, its pretty crazy.

I don't know how to put YouTube videos on the actual page so the link is below.

DJ Williams Rant (Spano Rant)

Originally posted by OrangeCrush2012 View Post
    I just ran into this, this morning. Not sure if some of you have heard it yet, I'm assuming its only a few days old or something. But DJ gets ripped pretty hard in this and at the end the blame is even pointed towards Broncos front office for enabling. None the less, its pretty crazy.

I don't know how to put YouTube videos on the actual page so the link is below.

DJ Williams Rant (Spano Rant)
    Who is Spano & why should we care? Is this reflective of broader Colorado sentiment?
    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

LOL. Spano is a radio host in Denver. I don't think its Colorado sentiment but it is thought provoking and he is right on some of it. some of it is extreme though.

Comment

I've said ever since I've had twitter in 2009. DJ is a garbage human being off the field off of what he posts online. That profile picture of him looking up the skirt of a women is a disgusting way to portray himself.
        sigpic

Comment

I remember calling into the post-game KOA show last fall suggesting Denver release DJ and start Woodyard about midway through the season. They have the same weaknesses and DJ's run stopping ability is negligibly better at best over Woodyard. Of course my opinion as many are was shot down as stupid by that young new host they have.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I agree. Woodyard always seems to be in the right place and I never see him miss any tackles. But It's only fair to mention that DJ Williams was the best he's ever been last year in my opinion. And DJ gets the sacks, fumbles, and picks that Wesley never gets. But all in all, I would rather have Woody then DJ on the team and Woddy could get much better if he had a full season.

Comment

Lets not forget Woodyard single handily won us the Chicago game by knocking the ball lose from the Bears ball carrier. When, if EVER has DJ made that kind of contribution on a single play?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IA_Broncosfan53 View Post
                Lets not forget Woodyard single handily won us the Chicago game by knocking the ball lose from the Bears ball carrier. When, if EVER has DJ made that kind of contribution on a single play?
                Wow. I totally forgot that. Great point!

Comment

Miami game bub

Comment

I used to really like D.J. He was one of my favorite players on the team. He sure does seem to be a moron though.

Comment

Touche forget he stripped Moore in OT.

Then Tebow proceeded to do nothing and Prater had to come in and save him with a 50+ yard field goal. Again.
                      sigpic

Comment

what about him pushing Barber out of bounds that same game to give us a chance to go to overtime. not to mention the 2 sacks he got that game

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                          what about him pushing Barber out of bounds that same game to give us a chance to go to overtime. not to mention the 2 sacks he got that game
                          Yeah, that is what I was talking about. DJ did a lot of those kind of things last year. But, you have to admit, he does some pretty stupid things. Eventually, you might have to say, enough is enough

Comment

But Spano is clearly upset with DJ Williams telling Von Miller to slap the crap out of him lol. That's all this is

Comment

I've said ever since I've had twitter in 2009. DJ is a garbage human being off the field off of what he posts online. That profile picture of him looking up the skirt of a women is a disgusting way to portray himself.
                              Weh? You don't find this classy?

Comment

Working...
                              X