When will ADAM WEBER finally step up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will ADAM WEBER finally step up?

I was so bored waiting for the season to start I thought I would cry. Then, given the fact the Broncos have one of the two toughest schedules in the league, all I hear is: "Who will step up?"

I, finally, dial back into these boards and all I hear about is how lacking the Broncos are at DT.

Then I'm thinking: "Wait a minute - doesn't somebody have to fill Tebow's shoes?"

I mean, a DT is important, however, doesn't someone have to actually hand the ball off now that Tebow is gone? I heard we got some "new guy" that hurts his neck every time he tries to lift his big head out of bed. SO WHAT? Adam Weber can actually throw a ball.

Imagine being Adam Weber. He CAN actually throw a ball. He has actually worked for the Broncos for two years. So ... Peyton actually does go down for a play or two ... who do you want to fill in (in a year where the Broncos are in a playoff run)?
    Last edited by kevlar441; 07-03-2012, 02:34 PM.
    "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

He will be like Tom Brandstater imo,never getting a chance to prove himself.Its very unforunate that Osweiler will get his chance before Weber.

Comment

I'm looking forward to pre-season as I'm sure he'll get a few snaps, until then I'm not sure who I want backing up Manning out of Weber/Os/Hanie
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Weber should definitely start the season as the backup (cut Hanie). Don't let Osweiler near the field as a rookie.

If something WERE to happen to Peyton, I would rather tank the season with Weber than try to bring in Osweiler and a)mess up his development and b)win some meaningless games that give us worse draft position

Comment

Originally posted by LightningRodBob View Post
          Weber should definitely start the season as the backup (cut Hanie). Don't let Osweiler near the field as a rookie.

If something WERE to happen to Peyton, I would rather tank the season with Weber than try to bring in Osweiler and a)mess up his development and b)win some meaningless games that give us worse draft position
          You are right and I believe you do not tank with Weber.
          "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

osweiler holding out already

Comment

Adam Weber has got a great chance to back-up Peyton this year as I don't think they'll throw Os into the fire.

I have faith that he'll be a solid back-up and will challenge Os for the future starting quarterback position!
              All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                i didnt know training camp already started.

Comment

Wouldn't really call it holding out!
                  Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Yeah, holding out during the 6 week break. He's missing out on a lot

Comment

There's a reason why Osweiler was drafted in the second round and that is probably the reason why he will be the back up if Manning gets hurt.

Defensive tackle is still a far bigger concern than the back up quarterback. Up until last season, Manning was the most durable quarterback in the league. His neck has been repaired and it's all systems go.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

What is this "finally step up" crap! He was a UDFA last season! It is not like we have been waiting 4 yrs for him to mature!!! Also, please stop wanting to cut people until training camp gets started. I expect Weber to show a good account of himself but I also trust that the coaches will make the correct decision on who the backup QB deserves to be!
                        GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Cannot believe this thread has so many replies...smh

Comment

Champ:
                            It is because it is offseason and everyone wants to talk Bronco football but nothing much to talk about! LOL

Comment

Bronco Billy is back...smh
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X