Do you think Knowsean Moreno has it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Knowsean Moreno has it ?

i think moreno does, the games that he has played in he has showed why we drafted him. yeah i know he keeps getting hurt, but if he can stay healthy,mark my word he will be good this year.

I agree with you. But almost everyone else on this site will disagree.
    sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

The thing is, he disappears, and then when he finally does break out THEN he gets hurt.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        The thing is, he disappears, and then when he finally does break out THEN he gets hurt.
        You just hit the nail on the head. 100% agree. Cant sum it up any better then that.
        sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

If he's ever going to get it together, it's this year. I think Moreno is most suited to a passing offense that Manning will bring. If he can't perform this season though, then I think it's time to let him go.

Comment

Yea I would be really surprised if he isn't dumped after the season if he doesn't have a really good season.

He's had high expectations for several seasons and if he doesn't live up to them this year there will be no expectations from here.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              Yup. Its this. In the beginning of the Chiefs game he was just running all over them. Then he gets injured.

Comment

I think he has a pretty decent ability its just he has been injury prone his 3rd touch in his first preseason game asainst the niners his rookie year. If which is a big if he can stay healthy I actually think he could thrive in a Manning offense but the key like it has always been can he stay healthy. I think this is his final year to see if we end up keeping him or letting him go we will find out soon enough

Comment

I think Knowshon Moreno is under contract. He was having his best game when he got hurt. He seems a better receiver and blocker than Ball. I would guess the Broncos begin the season with McGahee, Hillman, Fannin and Moreno at RB.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
                    I agree with you. But almost everyone else on this site will disagree.
                    . . . and rightfully so. I understand that is is not KM's fault as to where he was taken in the draft nor that he was injured but his performance to this point is what he is judged upon not whose fault it is. IMO, when a player is obtained with a Rolls Royce draft pick but performs at a Chevy level there will be disappointment and anger.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      I think Knowshon Moreno is under contract. He was having his best game when he got hurt. He seems a better receiver and blocker than Ball. I would guess the Broncos begin the season with McGahee, Hillman, Fannin and Moreno at RB.
                      This is what I think...in that order on depth chart too

Comment

When he's playing KC he does, anyone else, not so much.

Comment

He could be a hell of a player.

A season of health and carries for Knowshon would equal a special running back core. I would hope he has learned he does not have the body to fight for every yard, even when he's pretty much done. This is what has resulted in his injuries, a prime example was his rib injury. He is held from behind as he tries to break free from a tackle and a backer takes a shot at his ribs. He loses many games.

I hope he gets his shot one more time.
                          Last edited by SoundsOfSuccess; 07-08-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

i was the first on the anti-moreno bandwagon. I used to catch so much hell cause all you guys though that he was a stud back. So how does that crow taste? Ok now this season..... I think that in this O, Moreno could really shine. I think that his skills workin this O better than any of the other backs that we have. I think that McGhee just doesnt have enough in the tank and is a below avg guy in the passing game. Hillman is to little and questionable in the passing game.. The rest are just filler types. Moreno can run the dive and run it well (best on the team), he can pick up the blitz (one of the best on the team), and he can catch and run routes out of the backfield (best on the team at both)....His problem is that Elway hates him, He has been overpaid up to this point of his career, and he just cant stay healthy, not to mention his off the field problems. If he stayed healthy (doubtful), and was given a fair shot I think that he could really do some nice things. However I just think that the FO has soured on him and he will be cut late in camp
                            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Moreno is one of the best 3rd down backs in the league. Some of you guys act like he's not good enough to be in the league.

sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X