Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/under for wins...10

I say over

Im going to say under, I think our schedule is brutal even with the FOL in Manning. 8-9 wins is our max, imo. In this division that could still get us into the playoffs but I wouldn't count on 11-12 wins this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      Im going to say under, I think our schedule is brutal even with the FOL in Manning. 8-9 wins is our max, imo. In this division that could still get us into the playoffs but I wouldn't count on 11-12 wins this year.
      Right now I feel we are a ten win team. The schedule stinks and we have Peyton Manning and there is probably going to be some type of learning curve on offense. Defensively, we once again have a new coordinator.
      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
        Right now I feel we are a ten win team. The schedule stinks and we have Peyton Manning and there is probably going to be some type of learning curve on offense. Defensively, we once again have a new coordinator.
        I think the only way we get 10+ wins this year is if we sweep the division. I don't see that happening, possible of course but it is going to be extremely hard.

Comment

I will say the over. 11-5 or 12-4 and a #3 seed in the post season.

Comment

13-3 or 14-2 at the moment. Really dont see any excuse not to do this well as long as no serious injuries occur to key players.

Comment

I say 11-5. Tough start to the season but perhaps a little easier after the bye week apart from maybe Saints and Ravens. If we start off well maybe go 4-2 in to the bye week then no reason we shouldn't finish 11-5 12-4

Comment

Under.

And I prefer over-unders be a half win, like 9.5, so you're put in a choice of which is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                  And I prefer over-unders be a half win, like 9.5, so you're put in a choice of which is more likely.
                  What? I agree it's nice to get o/u on a half point but it's still always a matter of which is more likely. A lot of places now have the Broncos at 9, so you choose 8 wins or less or 10 wins or more. If it were 9.5 you no longer lose that number in between, as you could now bet 9 wins or less or 10 wins or more.

If I was given 10 i'd go under everyday of the week.

Another prop on some books is Peyton Manning o/u 13.5 starts. What do you take there?

Comment

Over

I pick 12
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I'm going with the over. Pre-season strength of schedule is overrated.

Comment

If I had to guess I'd go with over. But I have no clue. I don't know how this team will play. I'm thinking we'll be better than last year but who's to really say. We'll find out when football season comes.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I'll go 10 wins......
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm also going 10 wins......even though we have a so called tough schedule, I love Manning at the helm, and I believe we will grow as a team under his leadership. As for the schedule, I've written before about the myth behind strength of schedule. Each year is different, and none of us know the future. In that regard, our schedule may turn out be even harder than we think now.....but based on what I have studied, it's easier to go down than up, when you're near the top, and in that regard, as tough as our schedule looks, I believe more teams will go down than up this year.

So it's 10 and counting. If we get a few brakes and enjoy reasonable health, 11 is in the cards.

Comment

I'll go over 15, but under 17.

Unless we are counting the post season, then I'll go over 18

Comment

Working...
                              X